ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

New Xzibit Cd is hott

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2002, 02:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default New Xzibit Cd is hott

Yeah a lot of you might not care about rap and the new Xzibit cd so if you don't then don't read the rest or post back..........

No but this cd is fuckin hott, and i thought that maybe after his last cd he would cross over to mainstream but he keeps this cd like his underground shit and still makes it have a mainstream type of music at the same time....Its like he made a cd for both sets of fans who follow him...Dr. Dre is all over this album and the production is always good when Dre is behind the sceans, Snoop, Nate-Dogg, Eminem, Dre are just a few people who make appearences on the Lp, and if you like anyone of Xzibits works then it pretty much safe to say that you will enjoy this one

Old 04 Oct 2002, 01:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Hmmm, I haven't bought any of his other albums, so I woudln't know how good his stuff is. From what I heard he definantly has some skills though. I might check this out. I hope Eminem isn't on it too much though. I'm getting sick and tired of him and he collabs too much with Dre's crew nowadays.

Anyways, I'm saving my money for "Power In Numbers" by Jurassic 5 which comes out on Monday. I'd suggest you check this album out, because it looks to be dope as hell.
Old 04 Oct 2002, 01:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I've always liked Xzibit. "Man vs. Machine" will soon be in my collection.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.