ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

An Odd question...for the guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2002, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default An Odd question...for the guys

But do any of u guys still wear briefs....man...I can't imagine wearing them ever again ...I've been a boxer guy since I was 12, so are briefs still "Cool".....cause they seem like they would be super uncomfy. Not that I really care about your undergarment that much..just want to know if the "Brief" market is still making money with the 15-25 y/o male pop.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I have been wearing boxer'x since grade 7, i find briefs uncomfortable.

You must really be bored, to start up a topic about underwear.

Old 03 Oct 2002, 08:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Just a curiousity more then anything...I didn't know...I thought everyone else might have been wearing briefs..and I might be the only guy wearing boxers..which would have struck me odd.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Boxer Brief are the shit.

Boxer's are okay

and Plan old Briefs must suxx,

Old 03 Oct 2002, 08:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Its boxers for me.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 08:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Boxers or boxer-briefs.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 08:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Most guys i know say boxers........my view, 'the boys' don't like to be moving around too much when i'm doing stuff (playing baseball, football, etc.). Takes the breathe right outta you. I say briefs!
Old 03 Oct 2002, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I havent worn a pair of briefs since the 4th grade.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 09:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Briefs suck... I think boxers are much more comfortable... and roomy. I've been wearing boxers since the 4th grade.

Old 03 Oct 2002, 10:02 PM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I normally wear boxers but when I do anything like running or playing a sport I wear boxer breifs. Boxers are nice but when your moving around your babies need support.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 10:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

This might sound wierd, but I weare my boxers over my briefs. I just cant have my unit loose, and not contained. LOL, but Boxers are what I prefer to put over my briefs.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 10:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

CAMANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......naw just kiddin.....boxer breifs
Old 03 Oct 2002, 10:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I guess once again I am in the minority here seeing as I only still wearing briefs.

Old 03 Oct 2002, 10:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Strictly Boxer breifs for me...
Old 03 Oct 2002, 11:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
afficial

Boxer-briefs