ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What name should he use?
View Poll Results: So what name is it gonna be?
Bad Magick 3 21.43%
Green Magick 4 28.57%
Greensniper 2 14.29%
Sniper, the Green Magick Man 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default What name should he use?

I thought about it and a lot of people here think that bad magick is really greensniper, or green magick or whatever, so you decide what name do you think this poster should use?
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

this is a mean thread.....
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

This thread is not meant to be mean, i mean most of the people here are just joking with BM, about the whole green thing, i know i am, it was said one time and i just thought it was funny that someone thought it was him, this whole thread is meant to be a joke, to see what people think...who know maybe even BM will vote for a different name LOL
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
This thread is not meant to be mean, i mean most of the people here are just joking with BM, about the whole green thing, i know i am, it was said one time and i just thought it was funny that someone thought it was him, this whole thread is meant to be a joke, to see what people think...who know maybe even BM will vote for a different name LOL

oh ok...i didn't know
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

*COUGH!* Damnit Dog catcher! You crappy piece of turd....

Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
*COUGH!* Damnit Dog catcher! You crappy piece of turd....
the plot thickens
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

but seriously i doubt that anyone will decide to change your screen name, even if they did you aren't going to change it, so .lighten up everyone and have some fun!
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

i am so confused.....
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

just vote for a name ILC, and are you worried that christian is probally going to lose his hair monday night?
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
just vote for a name ILC, and are you worried that christian is probally going to lose his hair monday night?

OMG YES
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

it'll be okay, there's hair club for Men!!
Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well I must say that Sniper, The Green Magick Man was a damn good name and I almost voted for it but then I decided to go for the original name I pronounced him as; None other then Green Magick

Old 03 Oct 2002, 03:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Yeah i thought it was pretty creative to come up with Sniper the green magick man, kinda a play on all three names LOL
Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Dre.... get over it....

Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
Dre.... get over it....
Man its all in good fun....for me atleast, its no big deal i'm just busting your balls