ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Give me your thoughts on yukuzoony12345.
View Poll Results: WOULD U LIKE YUKUZOONY 2 RETURN?
YES HE IS THER BEST POSTER IN THE WORLD! 1 7.14%
NO GOD NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 28.57%
LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE 0 0%
THIS POLL IS EXTREMLY STUPID, WHY DID U PUT IT? 10 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

chris jericHOE is on a distinguished road
Default Give me your thoughts on yukuzoony12345.

As many of u may no, yukoozoony12345 has been BANNED. He was the most hated person possibly on PW, AND PWF. I would like 2 no your thoughts on him.If u dont no who he is, he made up alot of CRAP. here is an example of 1 of his pots. Eric bishoff just retired last night on wendsday morning nitro in ECW on May,89,1854! NOW DONT U THINK THAT THAT IS A LITTLE STUPID?I THOUGHT SO. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT HIM?
Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I only saw that jackass once, and when the DWO and the next big thing told him how it was here in the OT, he never showed back up in this forum. So nuff said!
Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I have never met yukoozoony12345, I have never seen yukoozoony12345, and I really don't give a flying crap about yukoozoony12345.

Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ummm he was far from the most hated poster here.....He didn't last 6 hours I had his ass banned the minute he posted that one post he didn't do shit to this site, he got shut down and kicked out......Blatently the Truth

Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Ummm he was far from the most hated poster here.....He didn't last 6 hours I had his ass banned the minute he posted that one post he didn't do shit to this site, he got shut down and kicked out......Blatently the Truth
He was not far from hated. On that 1 post he made ALOT of people hated him.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

I think he was a freakin dumbass, not hated, just stupid, there's a difference! Besides PWF stands up for each other, and he was an idiot for coming over here and saying he was going to ruin this board, where's he now...I said it before, the DWO has no proble, with PW or anyother poster or forum out there, but come insult us or our board and the DWO will be there to stand tall, along with the Kliq...so go chew on that with your glass of milk
Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Wasn't he one of TIMY's alters?
Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
Wasn't he one of TIMY's alters?
It doesn't matter he's gone, unless he is chris jericHOE, i mean really why is he so interested in knowing what people thought of a guy that was gone the day he was here, and that was like a week ago?
Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by chris jericHOE

He was not far from hated. On that 1 post he made ALOT of people hated him.
Thats because he was stupid not hated no one hates him here no one even cares about him here, your the only one still talkin about the guy in order to be hated you must make an impact, like Timy or HHIG or 2fuckingay.....I mean 2Gangster.....This guy isn't even a factor around here

Old 03 Oct 2002, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Thats because he was stupid not hated no one hates him here no one even cares about him here, your the only one still talkin about the guy in order to be hated you must make an impact, like Timy or HHIG or 2fuckingay.....I mean 2Gangster.....This guy isn't even a factor around here
agreed!
Old 03 Oct 2002, 05:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

It doesn't matter he's gone, unless he is chris jericHOE, i mean really why is he so interested in knowing what people thought of a guy that was gone the day he was here, and that was like a week ago?
HOW COULD I B YUKUZOONY12345? HE WAS BANNED. AND IM CHRIS JERICHOE. SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? 2 PROVE IT, THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE 2 DO 2 YUKOOZOONY12345.
:
Old 03 Oct 2002, 05:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris JericHOE
HOW COULD I B YUKOOZOONY12345? HE WAS BANNED. AND IM CHRIS JERICHOE.
I think you hit a nerve dc

Banning proves nothing here. I can give you a list of people who were "banned" from PWF.com and PW.com yet still post here. Hell just look at Jays record.

As for Yuku, he came to stir things up and he was stopped after one lame post, no need to remind everyone of him.
Old 03 Oct 2002, 06:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Umm who is he???
Old 04 Oct 2002, 07:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

he was kinda weird