ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

People's Corporation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default People's Corporation

Get ready for the most electrifying stable in PWF history.

The People's Corporation

The Rock
The Truth
Stone Cold.

Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

The most electrifying stable....EVER!
Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

And that my friends is "THE TRUTH"

Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Nobody and i mean nobody messes with the corp.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Awwww...Ain't that cute!
Have fun guys!
Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

bad soda bad.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Hmmm..looks like a conversation between a stable..*Remebers sticky about Stable annoucments..and how they would be closed..not as a punishment..but to reduce Spam*

You guys introduced yourselves, so annoucment is made..
No more comment is needed..this isn't somethign everyone has the oppurtunty to converse in.

Edit: This is my favorite part..this is where he starts complaing about a thread where out of 139 posts (about that)..over 35 were his. And he opens a thread I locked to get in the ast word...wow

Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

no offense shyne. but u didnt lock the nbp annoucnement but u locked ares instantly. and the nbp has 129 replies. thats a little biased against me. lol
Old 01 Oct 2002, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Check it out now..Mother fuck!
And i"m not being biased..Any of the "Annoucment" threads that everyone can't offer something to are pointless.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 11:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

it was just a back and forth chat. and what about the coven. if lock one you gotta lock them all!
Old 01 Oct 2002, 11:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Hmmm..looks like a conversation between a stable..*Remebers sticky about Stable annoucments..and how they would be closed..not as a punishment..but to reduce Spam*

You guys introduced yourselves, so annoucment is made..
No more comment is needed..this isn't somethign everyone has the oppurtunty to converse in.

Edit: This is my favorite part..this is where he starts complaing about a thread where out of 139 posts (about that)..over 35 were his. And he opens a thread I locked to get in the ast word...wow

yes i did post in it. im just making a point. if you lock one you got to lock them all. and im cool with my post being locked. i just didn't think it was cool to only lock one. just my opinion tho.
P.S im leaving this unlocked so you can say something shyne. or u can lock it again. its cool
Old 01 Oct 2002, 11:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Sure I'll say something....the other one is locked!!So is this...that is why it is fair
Old 01 Oct 2002, 11:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey moron He closed it for a reason any problems about what the MOD OF THE OFF-TOPIC does should be taken up either by pm or admn room. You don't open a post that the mod closed WTF are you doing, beside showing abuse of power

Old 01 Oct 2002, 11:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Hey moron He closed it for a reason any problems about what the MOD OF THE OFF-TOPIC does should be taken up either by pm or admn room. You don't open a post that the mod closed WTF are you doing, beside shoing abuse of power
he wont respond to my pms ever. so i dont bother anymore.