ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do u ever get unavailable calls?(such as annoying people who want 2 sell u things)
View Poll Results: Do u like unavailable calls?
yes 2 28.57%
no 0 0%
THIS IS A VERY STUPID QUESTION. 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

chris jericHOE is on a distinguished road
Default Do u ever get unavailable calls?(such as annoying people who want 2 sell u things)

I get them all the fuckin time. THEY R SOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING.Every fuckin day of my life i get: may i speak 2 ***** (im not telling u my real name) Do u ever get them? 1 time some lady called and asked 4 me and i said wait a second ill b right there, an hour later i come back 2 the phone and the caller is screaming at the top of her lungs waiting 4 me 2 pick up. i slam the phone down.showed her stupid ass.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I used to get literally about 50 a day, I'm not exaggerating (sp) then I got this tele zapper thing, and now I only get a few a week, it blocks the computor telemarketing thing so that's cool.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya those people piss me off. And there rude half the time.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Man..they're just doing there jobs..they are human also..u give them respect and they will do the same.

Some of them may be assholes..but if I had a job like that...I might be a little jaded too.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

lol... when my dad was in college he had to sell tickets for some police thing over the phone... he called and some lady answered... he said "Hi... can I plz speak to mr. Smith?" the lady said... "well ur gonna have to talk pretty loud 'cause he's been dead for ten years." lol... another time one of them telemarketers called my house (this probably happened a couple months ago)... my dad answered the phone and they said... "can I plz talk to mrs. ******* (my mom)... my dad said... "she's not here... but if u give me ur number I'll have her call u back (he knew that the computer that dials didn't have a number)"... the lady said "I'm sry... we have this service here that doesn't let us give out our number"... my dad goes... "we have that same service here..." my daddy hung up... lol... but yeah... we get those ppl calling all day... i have a ring master that we never use... nobody knos the number so if that ring sounds... i pick up the phone and say "Caller number 9 ur on the air"... they either say "sry wrong number" or "YEEEAAAHHH!" then they hang up... lol
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I get them...And I hate them. I am never rude and I do take unto consideration they are just doing their job.
There are many times I don't answer unavailable calls. But lately I have been cuz u don't know if it's someone who actually wants to talk to u.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Soda girl you are just to fucking nice