ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

CHECK THIS OUT!!! lT'S AWESOME!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default CHECK THIS OUT!!! lT'S AWESOME!!!

Click http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/C:\ !!!
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
afficial

nothing.......

Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

sry... it's not working like it should... click here.. and then the link it tells u to click... http://jrgators.com/untitled-1.html
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

still not working
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
WWE Champion

http://jrgators.com/Untitled-1.html now?
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

after u click on it, it says click here and thenit doesnt work
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Are you just jerking our chain TM?
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

WOW a white screen. You must be proud of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's some sort of Florida Gators website but I have no idea what he wants to show.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWE Champion

sry guys... what it's supposed to do is show the contents of your c drive... making it look as if others could see your c drive... unfortunatly... it didn't work as it was supposed to...

y2j... the jrgators.com is a florida gators site... tho it's http://jrgators.com . I'm looking for someone to design the layout of the site... and since ur a graphic artist i was wondering if u would... i'll pm u with the details...
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
afficial

Thats what i thought you were trying to do when i first saw your post...

but i dont think anyone here is that stupid to fall for such a trick.

Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
WWE Champion

hey... ya never kno... some of these ppl could be 7 yrs old for all I kno... I bet half of these ppl that say there 20 somethin... are probably like 10... Mr. Mac never posted his pic in his own thread so he's probably 8 or somethin... lol... j/k
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

Afficial...its not "The Thing's you own, own you." its "Thing's you own, end up owning you."
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
was that directed at me? cause i think it was... and if it was I'd have to kick somebodies ass... probably by the name of Kevin... u c... TM2 hates it when ppl role their god damn eyes at him... you see TM2 is a rocker... a goth type person (gothic died ten yrs ago)... he gets pissed real easy!!!... so Kev... was it directed at me? ... lol... j/k