ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Is anyone else actually at work right now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Question Is anyone else actually at work right now?

I'm at work right now and I'm posting and trying to work at the same time. What are all you guys doing? School, work, home etc.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I'm at work,for another hour then i get to go home, WOOHOO
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Procrastinating
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
Procrastinating
what are you waiting to do?
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

what are you waiting to do?
I'm supposed to be planning a baby shower for my cousin...
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

I'm supposed to be planning a baby shower for my cousin...
just make sure the shower curtain matches the tile floor! LMAO
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm home, i work one of them manual labor jobs... so i cant post till i get home.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

cool banner double k!