ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Name all the celebrities that have made you whip it out and jerk it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2002, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Name all the celebrities that have made you whip it out and jerk it.

Which celebrities have made you masturbate? I know I've got a couple. I've jacked off so much, I've developed a special kind of bond with my hand. I call her "handsome" and we have sex frequently. Then, when I feel like getting Handsome jealous, I cheat on her with my left hand, "Handicap". I know. I'm a pig. Anyway, when telling who've you jacked off to, try to add the movie, video or clip that you prefer spanking the monkey to.

I've flogged the dolphin to:

Britney Spears (the videos "Stronger", "Slave 4 You", The one in my avatar)

J'Lo (My love don't cost a thing video)

Pamela Lee (The Pam/Tommy home movies)

Stephanie McMahon (Pretty much whenever she walks on screen. *Hangs head in shame*)

Madonna (The old videos of her where she was actually hot. Not this modern crap she does where she looks like a retired prostitute)

'Lil Kim (While listening to the song "How Many Licks". Damn, she's skanky)

Other people I'd prefer not mention, but thouroughly enjoyed

Estelle Giddy
Leonard Nimoy
Joanie Laurer
The chick from "Full House" that wasn't the Olsen twins
Fred Savage
Malcolm in the Middle
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Oct 2002, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Damn, you're sad.... Apparently, you jerk it at any and everyone.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 01:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

LMAO at this thread!

Old 01 Oct 2002, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sorry but this thread is too sick even for me...
Old 01 Oct 2002, 01:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

400th post!
Old 01 Oct 2002, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Re: Name all the celebrities that have made you whip it out and jerk it.

How old are you again? Four? Go away man. Go jackoff to the Golden Girls and quit waisting our time.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Which celebrities have made you masturbate? I know I've got a couple. I've jacked off so much, I've developed a special kind of bond with my hand. I call her "handsome" and we have sex frequently. Then, when I feel like getting Handsome jealous, I cheat on her with my left hand, "Handicap". I know. I'm a pig. Anyway, when telling who've you jacked off to, try to add the movie, video or clip that you prefer spanking the monkey to.

I've flogged the dolphin to:

Britney Spears (the videos "Stronger", "Slave 4 You", The one in my avatar)

J'Lo (My love don't cost a thing video)

Pamela Lee (The Pam/Tommy home movies)

Stephanie McMahon (Pretty much whenever she walks on screen. *Hangs head in shame*)

Madonna (The old videos of her where she was actually hot. Not this modern crap she does where she looks like a retired prostitute)

'Lil Kim (While listening to the song "How Many Licks". Damn, she's skanky)

Other people I'd prefer not mention, but thouroughly enjoyed

Estelle Giddy
Leonard Nimoy
Joanie Laurer
The chick from "Full House" that wasn't the Olsen twins
Fred Savage
Malcolm in the Middle
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Not only have we established you people are sick heartless bastards, you are also liars. Everyday, I read post after post about "where's the strange places you've had sex?" "How often do you have sex?" "How old were you when you had sex?"

As my buddy HHIG v.3 would say, "pffft!"

You people have never had sex with anybody. Don't bullshit me. If you did, you'd be a lot cooler than to hang around an internet chat forum and try to make friends. At least I'm being honest with my sex-life. I'm not living in the closet like you people. Besides, even if I wanted to live in my closet, I literally couldn't. I wouldn't be able to fit. Too many blow-up sex dolls in there.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Oct 2002, 07:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Not only have we established you people are sick heartless bastards, you are also liars. Everyday, I read post after post about "where's the strange places you've had sex?" "How often do you have sex?" "How old were you when you had sex?"

You people have never had sex with anybody. Don't bullshit me. If you did, you'd be a lot cooler than to hang around an internet chat forum and try to make friends. At least I'm being honest with my sex-life. I'm not living in the closet like you people. Besides, even if I wanted to live in my closet, I literally couldn't. I wouldn't be able to fit. Too many blow-up sex dolls in there.
LMFAO! Hey don't bash me, I'm a 14 who has never had sex. I admit it, I'm a virgin.

Old 01 Oct 2002, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Here's a thought: If you don't like our threads, you little jizz-drinking fuck, don't read them. No one is holding a gun to your head, saying you have to. So what if we are joking. BIG DEAL. Don't go self-ricious with us cus we all know you've pulled the same shit.
Quote:

Old 01 Oct 2002, 08:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
Here's a thought: If you don't like our threads, you little jizz-drinking fuck, don't read them. No one is holding a gun to your head, saying you have to. So what if we are joking. BIG DEAL. Don't go self-ricious with us cus we all know you've pulled the same shit.

Fuck you, you internet chatting virgin. Don't you have a "Star Wars" convention you're supposed to go to where you can catch up with all the other nerds? I heard it's your turn to fuck Chewbacca in his fat hairy ass. Congragulations!
Old 01 Oct 2002, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
Don't waste your time with this little shit DR. He's just trolling for responses to validate his pointless existance. I already dealt with his crap yesterday.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 08:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict

Don't waste your time with this little shit DR. He's just trolling for responses to validate his pointless existance. I already dealt with his crap yesterday.

I do have a meaningful existence. It's my duty to scour internet forums and expose lying virgins. See, I got this kind of radar. It goes whacko whenever it senses.......*WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP* HOLY SHIT! IT'S ABOUT TO ERUPT!!!! Y2JERICHOADDICT, WATCH OUT!!!! IT'S HEADED IN YOUR DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!
Old 01 Oct 2002, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

always Trish Stratus... always... but Bad magik... ur a virgin?! I'm 12 and I'm not a virgin... damn...
Old 01 Oct 2002, 08:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo2
always Trish Stratus... always... but Bad magik... ur a virgin?! I'm 12 and I'm not a virgin... damn...
Right...................... I've heard that one before.

Old 01 Oct 2002, 08:24 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

Right...................... I've heard that one before.

LOL! So have I! One time when I was six, me and my buddy were talking and he told me he had sex with another six-year old girl in the forest. Needless to say, it was obvious he was lying his ass off, but at least his story was more convincing than 99% of the posters here.