ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

wildest place you have had sex

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2002, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

Default wildest place you have had sex

i know it lol , a sad question but i'm bored and was wondering and for me i'm a virgin but when i start doing it i want too do it every where but the movie theater lol , one guy asked me too give him oral sex will we were at the theater but i said no i rather watch the movie lol and that kinda gross forgive me for the question but i'm wondering if anyone has any good answers

Old 01 Oct 2002, 12:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Oral sex in a movie theatre? Dude, when getting your popcorn, I'd be a little cautious about the butter if I were you.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Oct 2002, 12:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

On a boat

Old 01 Oct 2002, 12:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
On a boat

I do not do it on a boat,
I do not do it with a goat.
I do not do it with a fox,
I do not do it in a box
I do not do it on a train,
I do not do it on a plane
I do not do it in a house
I do not do it with a mouse
I do not do it here or there
I do not do it anywhere
I will not do it with a wife
I will not fuck in my whole life.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:50 AM   #5 (permalink)

The Tech is on a distinguished road

I did it in a hedge with his slag from Birmingham and thats Birmingham UK not USA and also I did in a nightclub toilet and got caught rest asure I'm banned from that club, they are not really wild but I think they are pretty obscure.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 07:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

You really want to know?

Down at the park the night before our wedding and on the spot our preacher stood the next day.

Our old grade school playground a few times. That's where our daughter was conceived.

kitchen table a couple times.

front porch a few times

back porch

his truck

our car

at a rest stop

bath tub

jacuzi in Niagra on our honeymoon

bed a few hunred times (broke one when we lived with his grandmother)

couch

love seat

computer chair (that's how we broke it)

computer desk

floor

kitchen sink

bathroom sink

and out side in the yard which is the best place of all
Old 01 Oct 2002, 09:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Here's a few:
Middle school (Almost got busted by cops)
In the cemetery(Almost busted again)
the park
The Kids playground in the park

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 01 Oct 2002, 09:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Can you even walk now? LOL! In my hospital bed. My girlfriend was a nurse there.

Quote:
Originally posted by Witchy-outlaw
You really want to know?

Down at the park the night before our wedding and on the spot our preacher stood the next day.

Our old grade school playground a few times. That's where our daughter was conceived.

kitchen table a couple times.

front porch a few times

back porch

his truck

our car

at a rest stop

bath tub

jacuzi in Niagra on our honeymoon

bed a few hunred times (broke one when we lived with his grandmother)

couch

love seat

computer chair (that's how we broke it)

computer desk

floor

kitchen sink

bathroom sink

and out side in the yard which is the best place of all
Old 01 Oct 2002, 10:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I did it once in my friends apartment lobby right in front of the front door.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 11:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmmm certianly got alot of FREAKS here...

For me I guess it would be in a former friends living room floor in her apartment. Came close gettig caught by her mother too that lives in the same apertment.

Another would be with another friend/ex co-worker on her couch, then floor then eventually her bed, in her basment apartment. The thing was I only came there to give her some homade soup I made because she was sick at the time with the flu. We rented some movies and well suddenly it happend... Ended up geting her cold in the end though...and I found out later she alreday had a boyfriend...guess I was just a booty call.. YESSSH....normaly its the guys that do stuff like that...not the other way around.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 12:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I'm a virgin, but I'm intrigued by doing it on a tennis court with all the lights on...
Old 01 Oct 2002, 12:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Vulcan LionHart
I'm a virgin, but I'm intrigued by doing it on a tennis court with all the lights on...
With anyone in particular?
Old 01 Oct 2002, 01:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Vanessa Carlton or anna Kounikova (Sp)...
Old 01 Oct 2002, 02:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I would do Vanessa Carlton in a heartbeat.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
alamshahid2000

1) back seat of my car, during lunch hour,

2) getting blown in park behind work,

3) movie theaters are a given...unless the movie is really good!!

4) school library.