ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Just admit it. All you are virgins, aren't you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Just admit it. All you are virgins, aren't you?

C'mon, seriously. Stop bragging about having sex and everything, because none of you have. If you did, you wouldn't be on an internet discussion forum, talking about wrestling and bragging to people you've never met about your false sexual endeavors. I'm pure. I know SodaGirl is too. I've pretty sure none of you other liars have ever felt a tit that wasn't atatched to a department store mannequin either.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I'm a virgin and I'll probably stay that way for a while because I have incredible self-restraint, that and I'm evil.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ummm, yea, you got me.......Now how am i gonna explain this to my wife....
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well i can safly say that i havn't been around since last friday and i was quite busy, hehe but no really i'm not a virgin and i'm not a teenager either

Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Virgin...ya 8 year's ago..lol

Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Re: Just admit it. All you are virgins, aren't you?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
C'mon, seriously. Stop bragging about having sex and everything, because none of you have. If you did, you wouldn't be on an internet discussion forum, talking about wrestling and bragging to people you've never met about your false sexual endeavors. I'm pure. I know SodaGirl is too. I've pretty sure none of you other liars have ever felt a tit that wasn't atatched to a department store mannequin either.
Sorry for u but if you can take your delorean and go back in 1993, please tell my virginity that i m fine

Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

What was the point of this thread?
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default why I am here

The only reason I ever joined this forum was because I broke up with my girlfriend and I find it is the best way to kill time at night after I come home from work and when I come home from a night out.

Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I am and i never said i wasn't.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I just don't really give a flying fuck what someone who says they are pure and then has some perverse statement about priests fucking boys in their sig has to say.

Maybe you were traumatized at the altar and now you feel the need to cleanse yourself or something. Someday even you might get laid and then you'll understand.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

If i was going to lie about it i would say i just had sex this weekend, but in reality it has been a while for me. Just over six months to be exact.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Like what Dre said....I'm not a teen I'm in my mid 20's...and I'm not a virgin. lus I'm ususally not around on Fridays or Saturdays...
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict
I just don't really give a flying fuck what someone who says they are pure and then has some perverse statement about priests fucking boys in their sig has to say.

Maybe you were traumatized at the altar and now you feel the need to cleanse yourself or something. Someday even you might get laid and then you'll understand.

IT'S A JOKE. Just like your nerdy existence. Don't worry about me getting laid. I don't worry about when you're going to do it. I guess it's gonna be the next time you're left home alone with your dog.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 30 Sep 2002, 07:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh no. The little angry virgin is mad at me. Don't get so worked up over this you bust your tiny nut in your pants.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict
Oh no. The little angry virgin is mad at me. Don't get so worked up over this you bust your tiny nut in your pants.

Yeah, it's in my pants. So what? At least it's not in poor Rover's water bowl. *Bow-Wow*! You give "milkbones" a bad name. That poor dog.