ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Aerosmith

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2002, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Aerosmith

Does anyone like them??? I think there awsome.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 06:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Devilchild

I like the older Aerosmith stuff, the newer stuff is good aswell but to pop for me.

Old 30 Sep 2002, 06:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya i like there older stuff a lot better.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I prefer their older work as well.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 03:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

only albums of theres i cared for was

permanent vacation

pump

get a grip

Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
only albums of theres i cared for was

permanent vacation

pump

get a grip
Those are the ones i like best.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 11:14 AM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Aerosmith had thier day, but its time now for them to hang it up. All thier songs from the past several years have been rediculously lame. Just memories about that Spider-Man cover makes me want to brake things.
Old 01 Oct 2002, 12:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I want their boxset
Old 01 Oct 2002, 04:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
I want their boxset
\

What cd's are in it?
Old 01 Oct 2002, 06:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

It's not a boxset it's a double CD celebrating their aniversary. It's got songs from the begining up til now. Came out monthes ago.
Old 02 Oct 2002, 12:31 AM   #11 (permalink)

Aerosmith Rocks

Early stuff was best but new stuff is better than 95% of the shit out there now

Went to the concert Sept 20th when they came to Cincinnati
they did walk this way with RunDMC
it was fuckin awesome

Best American Rock Band Ever

Old 02 Oct 2002, 03:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love Aerosmith! Their old and new stuff. They changed with the times and so has my taste in music...So it works out.
They are a classic that has been enjoyed by more than one generation, and that's really rare.