ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Guests for this weekend wanted.....apply now!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Sep 2002, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Guests for this weekend wanted.....apply now!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday October 5th is fast approaching.

The still-unnamed Saturday evening variety show in the vein of "Society's Saturday Night Gossip" will premiere this upcoming weekend!

Guests are still needed for the "Pablo's People" segment featuring an in-depth look at one of PWF's very own posters. people interested in being professionally interviewed should PM me ASAP to ensure your spot on the guest list.

Also, we are looking for a few posters to particpate in the triple threat e-fed wrestling match taking place after the "pablo's people" segment.

One special poster is also needed for the 1000 word rant weekly segement. intelligent posters only need apply for this segment.

Weekly trivia will also be included, as well as a "politically incorrect" style segement. 4 posters are also needed for this segment.

The musical guests this week will be the 'White Stripes'. They will be playing a yet-undisclosed three song set.

if you are interested in particpating in the inagural episode, please contact me thru PM before Wednesday.

Also a winner for naming the show will win an undisclosed prize. (which could possibly be monkeys or other fun stuff) you may only make a suggestion for the show name thru PM's. if you post it, you will be disqualified for the prize.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
**all suggestions for this show are creative property of the show's creator.**

Old 29 Sep 2002, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Well since most everyone around here as of late seems to think the worst of me, I might as well become the Bloodice of old. You can count me in.

Old 29 Sep 2002, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default An Update!!!!1

Alright kids,

our first guest has been signed for the "Pablo's People" segment on the upcoming show.

Find out who the show's first guest is this Wednesday!!!!

also, here at the show we've signed our weekly ranter. look for his/her twisted look on things in the premiere episode.so also tune in wednesday to find out his/ her identity!

also, we're still looking for a suitable title for this show, so keep on sending those suggestions!!!!!

keep your fingers on the mouse button and look out for this thread to find out more updates!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 29 Sep 2002, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

OK OK OK. i can't wait, i know, how impatient of me.

but here's the lineup so far:

For the "Pablo's People" segement, a hard-hitting introspective on one lucky PWF we have officially confirmed our very own OT mod "Shyne Factory". He will be our feature poster this week.

For our weekly rant segement we have signed on the infamous "Mr. McMahon" to fill the board with biting social commentary with a cynical , yet sarcastic twist.

For a new No-holds-barred commentary where anything goes, we've accquired the services of none other than the illustrious "Bloodice".

And Guaranteed, we will feature "I Love Christian" in some way shape or form.............

if you'd like to participate in the show, PM me right away!!!!! you even can design your own segement if you want!!!!!! but hurry, spots are filling fast!

and don't forget, the show still needs a name! PM me with your suggestions!

Old 29 Sep 2002, 10:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

What the fuck is this shit?Hey pablo get the fuck out of my territory.What are you doing trying to start a "internet rating" war?.You dick riding jack ass

Old 29 Sep 2002, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

well you had your shot to get up close and personal with the rebirth of bloodice but you over looked that and ignroed me

someone is allowing me to be heard.....when you refused

Old 29 Sep 2002, 10:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
well you had your shot to get up close and personal with the rebirth of bloodice but you over looked that and ignroed me

someone is allowing me to be heard.....when you refused
What the hell are you talking about blood?

Old 29 Sep 2002, 10:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

your little question and answer game last night

i was ready to actually be challenged with questions and you fed me shit to work with...people wnat the real deal and pablos going to allow those thoughts to be expressed....but anytime you're ready for a second set of questions i'm ready with the answers

Old 29 Sep 2002, 11:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
What the fuck is this shit?Hey pablo get the fuck out of my territory.What are you doing trying to start a "internet rating" war?.You dick riding jack ass
hey man, i'm not starting any crap.
I'm not competing against you.
you're free to run your own show however you want.

maybe people will choose each/both of our respective shows for their entertainment.

and if you decide to run against me, well, hey, a little healthy competition never hurt, did it?

Old 29 Sep 2002, 11:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

He's just mad because he had mr internet ratings but fumbled the ball with me.........he fumbled the ball

Old 30 Sep 2002, 12:41 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
He's just mad because he had mr internet ratings but fumbled the ball with me.........he fumbled the ball
ah, gotcha.............

well here;s to hoping i don't make the same mistake.

here;s hoping the upcoming show will be a sucess and begin a creative turnaround for PWF.com!!!!

Old 30 Sep 2002, 12:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I can't promise much......moving to Iowa might destroy me

Old 30 Sep 2002, 12:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

So how long does this show go. and is there a name yet?
Old 30 Sep 2002, 12:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

there's no set timetable for the show right now.
there will be a better idea of that when all of the guest are signed on.
people have till wednesday to apply to be a guest and/or regular contributor to the show.

right now we have a few guests and several contributors.

did you feel like you wanted to participate? you can contribute something if you feel like it. i'm not opposed to anyone's involvement in the show.

but deadline to submit something is 6pm EST thursday.

after all, everyone deserves a fair shake here.

as for a title for the show, well i've recieved a few suggestions, but "The Anarchy Monkey Hour" seems to be he front runner. I'm not incredibly opposed to the title, but i'm sure we can think of a more suitable title for the show.

feel free to drop your two cents.

Old 30 Sep 2002, 01:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

yeah

Bitching with Bloodice!!