ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

This is decidedly the most UN "kewl" forum on the board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2004, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge
Default This is decidedly the most UN "kewl" forum on the board.

There is probably nothing less "kewl" than proclaiming you are "kewl".

Posers.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

this forum is the kewliest of kewl.

dont diss something you've never been
Old 20 Apr 2004, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The KEWL Era is here to stay baby and nothing will stop us. Oh and this forum kicks major KEWL ass
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

No, this is definantly the most UN"kewl" forum. As evidenced by the two posters defending it.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

how dare you speak ill of aaron's forum....he will kill you
Old 21 Apr 2004, 11:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Cooledge
No, this is definantly the most UN"kewl" forum. As evidenced by the two posters defending it.

I'mma kill yo, biatch! No one messes with the power of the Kewl. Sure, BA and SE aren't amongst the elite kewl peeps, but they're learning. Not everyone can be supa kewl from Day One y'know...we have to take it slowly and mold people's kewl factor. It's tough work, but it must be done. Don't be mad because your kewl factor is in the minus numbers.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i'm KEWL. thought id throw that out there. Don't let Stooledge get ya down. he's just mad about the new harry potter movie thats coming out (he SHOULD know what im talking about)

luv ya rust
Old 21 Apr 2004, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I mean..I guess it would be kind of Hard to take this forum very seriously...Like The HHH Forum..(Which was Incredibly Successful.)
Old 21 Apr 2004, 06:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

you must die Tri.

I'm prepared to seek legal counsel on this matter for false advertising by the way.

This forum is labeled as "Kewl", yet I have not seen one bit of evidence supporting this.

Be careful bitches, I have Clarence Thomas on speed dial.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 09:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

im not proclaiming anything...i know im cool
Old 22 Apr 2004, 10:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgezBaby
im not proclaiming anything...i know im cool
I dunno, your blatant obsession with Edge clearly demonstrates your un"kewl"ness.

Where did you dig these guys up Aaron? At least try and find someone remotely "kewl" who can actually represent this place.
Old 22 Apr 2004, 10:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
I dunno, your blatant obsession with Edge clearly demonstrates your un"kewl"ness.

Where did you dig these guys up Aaron? At least try and find someone remotely "kewl" who can actually represent this place.
And what. You think your name is cool. This is the forum of Kewlness and you have only two choices.

Like it
Or ride a Motorcycle with Brock Lesnar and find out how far you two will fly after crashing thru a van.
Old 22 Apr 2004, 10:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

...another option is going on a fishing trip with Brocky and getting up close and personal with the propellor.

But that's enough of all this nonsense now thankyouverymuch.
Old 23 Apr 2004, 02:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Closing threads for no reason is decidedly unkewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
I mean..I guess it would be kind of Hard to take this forum very seriously...Like The HHH Forum..(Which was Incredibly Successful.)
The HHH is GOD forum will live on forever in the hearts and minds of those who were there for that one brief night of relentless posting.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Apr 2004, 04:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

well u know what rusty unkewl...wont say the last part cuz edge is cool....GO SUck AN UNKEWL DICK BIATCH