ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I want to be kewl, too

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2004, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default I want to be kewl, too

**Does best Chinese School of Rock Impression**

But I'm not cool enough. People in bands are cool. I'm not cool.

So....what exactly do I have to do to be kewl?

I've always wanted to be kewl....

PLEASE!!! I BEGGETH OF YE!!!

Old 20 Apr 2004, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

If you can write a kewl poem/rap/rhyme thingy, and it passes the strenuous testing by the board of kewl directors, you're in.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

alright, I'll give it a try....maybe later though, it conflicts with my not-so-kewl schedule...
Old 20 Apr 2004, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Is there anyone left that isn't Kewl?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

^^
Me, obviously

shouldn't I just be admitted because I'm kewl enough? I mean, I'm THE OFFICIAL classic rock guru. Is that not cool enough?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^I'm not saying that you aren't Kewl, I'm just asking, who isn't?

Whats the point of being Kewl if everyone is?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

trev, if you doubt being kewl.........then you arent kewl

remember, be kewl
Old 20 Apr 2004, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

To be kewl Boss, you have to leave BA alone because you were against him for a bit.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
trev, if you doubt being kewl.........then you arent kewl

remember, be kewl

I said nothing of that sort. What I did say is that being Kewl isn't anything to brag about if EVERYONE else is kewl.

Am I not right?

75% of the regular posters on this site are now Kewl... so whats the big deal then? Are we just a mutual admiration society?

Whatever.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

5 hours and nobody has an answer for me?

I guess I'm right then....
Old 21 Apr 2004, 11:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

The fact is...there's a lot of kewl people here on PWF. Possibly more kewl people than anywhere else in the world. Now obviously, some are more kewl than others. For example, that banner has extreme levels of kewlness, Kongressman. That puts you up in the dizzy heights of the kewl-mosphere. A place where others can only dream of.

There are still many people who are decidedly...unkewl. They're lost cases. No matter how hard we try, they'll never be kewl. Ever. They could be on the 18-month kewl plan, and they still wouldn't manage to be kewl. For example, Jim Ross. He's so unkewl it hurts. Yes, we are what you could call a "mutual appreciation society", but we're so much more. Yes, we should all marvel at each other's kewlness, and show our appreciation. But still, we should not forget to laugh at those unkewl people who drift around.
Old 23 Apr 2004, 07:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

im not kewl
Old 23 Apr 2004, 07:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

^Yes you are. Anyone else agree? Double KKK= KEWL
Old 23 Apr 2004, 09:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Hardy does have a mysterious kewl attraction surrounding him.

Not like THAT!