ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How Do You Get To Be Kewl?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
confused How Do You Get To Be Kewl?

Yes tell me how do you get to be Kewl?

Cause I want in.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm...if you can get all these questions right, I guess you can be kewl...

1) Do you want to be kewl?
2) If you were kewl, what would your title be?
3) What day is it today?
4) What is Mr. Brock Lesnar's catchphrase?
5) Um....what is your opinion on cabbage?
Old 19 Apr 2004, 11:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

1) Do you want to be kewl?
Hell yeah (but I think already am)
2) If you were kewl, what would your title be?
Sweet Mc Kewl or Osama Bin Daddy you choose
3) What day is it today?
Monday in the US
4) What is Mr. Brock Lesnar's catchphrase?
Thats easy.... BLAAAAAAAAAAAHH!
5) Um....what is your opinion on cabbage?
Meh they are ok.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

BLAAAAAAAAAAHHH~! You're kewl.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron McKewl~!
BLAAAAAAAAAAHHH~! You're kewl.
hehe yeah
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Someone PM me the scrolly list.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Can i be Kewl? Here are my answers if i can be cool.

1) Do you want to be kewl? Very much so.
2) If you were kewl, what would your title be? Kewl as Sin
3) What day is it today? April 19th 2004,
4) What is Mr. Brock Lesnar's catchphrase? BLAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *While Flying off his motorcycle, or falling on his head with a botched SSP, Or injuring himself in a Boating accident*
5) Um....what is your opinion on cabbage? Eh, They're okay, but not as good as lettuce IMO.

Is that good enough to be conidered Kewl?

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 19 Apr 2004 at 01:07 PM.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Sin you should add to BLAH "While flying after crashing his motorcycle"
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Just for that Brocky stuff...you're kewl.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

LOL I forgot about his boating accident.

Brocky is a magnet for calamities.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

thanks, If you could PM Me the list, i can now claim my kewlness.

Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

You still got the PM Sweet Tooth? I can't be bothered doing it again.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron McKewl~!
You still got the PM Sweet Tooth? I can't be bothered doing it again.
Aight I'll do it.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Could I get that list to as well?
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
Could I get that list to as well?
Done