ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Are you most likely to train, say your prayers, or eat your vitamins?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Sep 2002, 03:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Are you most likely to train, say your prayers, or eat your vitamins?

Personally, I'm not into fitness and I think vitamins are for sissies. Therefore, I guess I'd most likely recite a few prayers to the good Lord above. What about you?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Sep 2002, 03:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

uhhh... definatly work-out... I'm not one that's too religous... and vitamins are too annoying... I'm not one that would take steroids... or any drugs for that case... but I love working out...
Old 29 Sep 2002, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Train, I don't Pray or eat vitamins yuck only when i'm sick i guess i eat them.
Old 29 Sep 2002, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I get my fair share of exercise. I don't take vitamins, but I do pray every night, but not to be in shape. I run the track during gym and like to exercise as much as I can, whether it be situps before I go to sleep or carrying an extra bag or two when I help my mom with groceries.
Old 29 Sep 2002, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I don't really pray that much. The last vitamins I took were the chewable Flintstone vitamins when I was 5 years old. So I would say I work out alot. I have been lifting weights everyday since I was in the 7th grade.

Old 29 Sep 2002, 06:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Train