ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sooooooooooo...another week gone anything special or is it the same old shit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Sooooooooooo...another week gone anything special or is it the same old shit

)Well..there are lots of odd and exciting things going on life..kinda unexplainable but amazing. My Dog had puppies a few weeks ago and there walking..which is kinda cool in a "awwwwwww..ain't that cute sort of way"

So how was your week anything cool happen, anything good..bad, fun, lousy...whatever it may be (Yeah...an odd thread..but fuck it )
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Nah, got really drunk last night and doing it again tonight I think or maybe not...saw a stripper get boned by another stripper...saw two dogs in heat but then kevin banned one of them and seen a bunch of horny jack rabbits on this site trying to get the attention of online girls for a relationship because they have no lives of their own

Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I saw a gas station called Cum and Go!! LMAO!!! that made my week!!
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I went to Smackdown

The rest of my week consisted of school...which sucked as usual.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Nope nothing special, I'm still as immature as I always was.
Old 29 Sep 2002, 12:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Today was a local celebration called "Pancake Day"
Yes, we have a day dedicated to pancakes. It draws over 35,000 people from all over the country. Which is impressive for a town with a pop of 5,500. They have lots of festivities, including parades, a beauty pageant, and live music....OH! and free pancakes, which would be cool if I liked pancakes.
This year, the live music was Tonic Sol-Fa which is an AMAZING a capella group I have seen 2 other times. So I am pretty hyped from their concert!
I am gonna go to church tomorrow, then probably do nothing else of much excitement.

I hope ya'll are havin a great weekend! Take care.
Old 29 Sep 2002, 12:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

same old shit, until today , i had to take my son to the emergency room, come to find out he's got pnemonia. It sucks cause his mom doesn't take care of him like she should, he should have been taken to a doctor before this weekend. good thing my sister is a nurse, anyway he asleep now and feeling better, so i think i'm going to bed now to, peace out everyone!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

I had my first test and first paper of the semester due, and I went to almost all of my classes this week, which is something new all together. I went out on a date w/ a girl I've been hooked up w/ due to a mutual friend, it wasn't bad but isn't going to set up anything major down the line either... ummm.. nothin' else really
Old 29 Sep 2002, 01:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I saw BM's pic earlier, its hilarious! That was my highlight. Hmm, pretty patchetic. ILC is back!!!!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 02:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

same old crap I do every week. Work and hang out with my friends.

Old 29 Sep 2002, 02:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

pancakes? mmmm i'd love that

well ..this wknd was a bust but soon i'll move from chicago to choke iowa choke , but it can't be that bad,,both college teams won today