ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Marilyn Manson

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2002, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Marilyn Manson

Do you like him or his music or neither?

I like his music for some strange reason and I also think he's cool.

What about you?
Old 28 Sep 2002, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Can't stand him. He spend all his time trying to freak ppl out instead of putting out quality stuff. He does have a hot wife though.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 05:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Love his music...and btw they aint married anymore..I don't think.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Yeah my hopes are alive...erm I mean what a shame
Old 28 Sep 2002, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Of course i'm a big Manson fan. The music is loud and heavy and I love how he brings his point of views into play. Not to mention he's taken a few songs and redone them making them a lot better.

Old 28 Sep 2002, 08:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I love freaks and he's one of the biggest freaks on earth . I think that says it all !
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
Can't stand him. He spend all his time trying to freak ppl out instead of putting out quality stuff. He does have a hot wife though.
Do you think its not quality cause its not on the radio? Did you see Resident Evil? He did the soundtrack score to it.....that was quality....and his songs are the shit.....he says what he wants when he wants........only a few artist do that.

Old 29 Sep 2002, 01:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

I just don't like him. You gonna whine everytime I don't agree?
Old 29 Sep 2002, 06:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
I just don't like him. You gonna whine everytime I don't agree?
Hey Mr Roller derby? Whos whinning? And this is the first time we have interactedBye the way...nice banner...the dude in it sort of looks like Manson!!!

Old 29 Sep 2002, 07:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I don't know enough about him to have a legit opinion, I listen the The Beautiful People when it's on the radio and I like some of his songs, but that is the extent of my knowledge on the topic
Old 29 Sep 2002, 08:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't like his music that much.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 03:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Not only do I agree with Jay, but the last guy seems like a county music fan. He's in the wronnnnnnnnnnng ass thread.

Old 30 Sep 2002, 06:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I think he's a freak, and I've noticed he tries WAYYYY too hard to be controversial. The only problem is that all the stuff he does, (satanism, drugs, etc.) has all been done to death and is pretty much cliche. Manson doesn't realize this. Manson sold albums because of controversy. But now everyone is so desensitized to it, his career is almost starting to seem obsolete.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 30 Sep 2002, 09:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I think he's a freak, and I've noticed he tries WAYYYY too hard to be controversial. The only problem is that all the stuff he does, (satanism, drugs, etc.) has all been done to death and is pretty much cliche. Manson doesn't realize this. Manson sold albums because of controversy. But now everyone is so desensitized to it, his career is almost starting to seem obsolete.
thats so true.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 10:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Been a fan from the beginning with the spooky kids

Hell is other People - Sartre