ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why are cds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Why are cds.

Why are cd's that are older always higher price? shouldn't they be lower?
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I've never seen them more expensive
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I haven't seen to many when they were really over expensive unless there rare.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I know, i go into the local FYE or a place like that, and Guns N Rosed "Appetitie For Destruction" is $18.99. Whats up with that? its way to old to be that price.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 12:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

FYE's expensive and they don't have that great of a selection. I live and breath Sam Goody.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 01:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Like really i'll just use this as an example the Backstreet boys very first cd is like 20.99 and there new cd is like 15.99 wtf?? shouldn't if be the other way around?

Sometimes old cd's at even up to 25 bucks.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
FYE's expensive and they don't have that great of a selection. I live and breath Sam Goody.
FYE was just an example, its the same at Warehouse music, Camelot, Sam Goody, Blockbuster, etc... Way to overpriced. Makes me not feel to bad to rip music on my PC.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 01:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Record companies want to sell the new albums more than the old ones.........so they set "sale" prices for newer albums and expect you to buy the older ones later.........everyone cares so much about how many units their new album sells that they price them cheaper than the (same group's) older shit...........
Old 28 Sep 2002, 03:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

All we have is a Wal-Mart...and they are all like the same price, I think. There is a Sam Goody like 50 miles away and a Hastings 65 miles in another direction. Other than that...Well, I am screwed.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 03:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
All we have is a Wal-Mart...and they are all like the same price, I think. There is a Sam Goody like 50 miles away and a Hastings 65 miles in another direction. Other than that...Well, I am screwed.
Wow, you must really be out in the middle of the cornfields. lol
Old 28 Sep 2002, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I got a little music store in my town here that sells new cd's for 15.99 and older ones are like 9.99 or maybe 11.99

Old 28 Sep 2002, 07:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Most older ones are higher priced because they are either hard to get now and there's a limited stock anywhere for them, or they were high sellers, so if you want it that bad, you're going to have to pay the price for it.

Old 30 Sep 2002, 12:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have a little something called a CD burner and i have close to 60 CDs and they were all free!!! I would have said I paid for the blank CDs, but they were free after a mail in rebate.