ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Revival

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2002, 08:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Revival

this forum needs to be revived.

so who is gonna step up and revive it???

Old 28 Sep 2002, 08:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Not you StarScream thats for sure....

I dont think we need a revival....uhuh..not even a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

what the cluck do you mean not me, and why not me. who the zark do you think you are

Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

And what type of revival are you thinkin about. Who do you think should step down SS

Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:02 AM   #5 (permalink)

im not talking about me beinf a mod, or someone else becoming one, im just thinking who is gonna bring the fun in this mutha flipper. you jerks are becoming stale, and im tired of a bunch of these shit for brain posters, you know the fink what, i will revive this sumbitch. you fools can think me later, and lets hope i dont get banned this time.

Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

^
l
l
l
angermanagement
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

hey you, you go to bed. your a bad girl.

Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

huh??
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

why must you torment me, i just wanna spread love and joy across the board. i want to share my positive energy. you cant stop me, so dont even try.

Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

im not tourmenting u , im just making a comment
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wow, three words i never thought i would see in the same thread....Positive Energy and Starscream. lol
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

lol