ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

All-time Fav Movie?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2002, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default All-time Fav Movie?

Mine's The Crow. Brandon Lee just had me fixed on the screen from the very begining. He had so much promise as far as not being just a karate movie actor. And the comic it was based on is amazing.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Debbie Does Dall........................I mean BraveHeart.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

For me its a 3 way tie between:
Phantasm (A very good and cool horor movie. Good character, many crazy elements, and a good blend of scifi and horor.)
Godzilla vs. Biollante (This movie is insane. Asasins who wear sunglasses at night, haunted mutated rose bushes, giant missle launching hover crafts, and much more. Its like those cool Godzilla movies from the 60's except this ones taken to the next level and was made in 1989)
Escape From New York (This is the way an action movie should go imo. Kurt Russel playing a 1-eyed soldier of fortune who is forcedh to help the president escape from manhatan island which has now been transformed into a giant prison filled with violent thugs.)
Old 28 Sep 2002, 03:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I could easily make a whole list of favorite movies, but if u are making me pick one...and only one...I have to go with:
Shawshank Redemption
Old 28 Sep 2002, 03:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Footloose
grease
grease II
better off dead
once bitten
night of the comet
risky business
sure thing
revenge of the nerds
ferris bullers day off

Old 28 Sep 2002, 08:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Matrix.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Too many to choose from. but all in all one of my fav. is Silence of the Lambs.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

"A census taker tried to test me once, so I ate his liver w/ some fava beans an a nice queante. -sucking noise-" Hehe I can't wait for Red Dragon to come out
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Trainspotting
Memento
The Crow
Toy Story 2
Amelie From Montmatre
Tron
Abre Los Ojos
Seven
The Others
Sixth Sense

Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:38 AM   #10 (permalink)

rocky

Old 28 Sep 2002, 12:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Bloodsport.
Can't beat a classic Van-Damme flick

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 01:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

JFK
The Untouchables
The Game
Back To The Future
JAWS

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 28 Sep 2002, 02:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Training Day
Spider Man
Fight Club
Face-Off
The Jackel
TMNT
American Pie 1&2
Scary Movie
Not another Teen Movie
The Wizard(old movie about a kid who is really good at palying video games and it stars a young Fred Savage)
Old 28 Sep 2002, 06:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I got a three-way tie all-time between Reservior Dogs, Usual Suspects and Pulp Fiction.

Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:42 AM   #15 (permalink)

Lorna is on a distinguished road

The Shawshank Redemption
The Hurricane
Braveheart