ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

whos going shopping?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default whos going shopping?

well, get me some stuff

Get some sour cream and onion chips, with some dip man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter, some hagndaz ice cream bars make sure chocolate, got to have chocolate, some popcorn, graham crackers with the marshmallows and the little chocolate bars we make some smores man! Oh and celery, grape jelly, captain crunch with the little crunch berries...pizzas. We need 2 big pizzas man, everything on ‘em with water, whole lot of water, and funyuns...yeah....
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

you forgot the spam lol j/k buy lots of beer
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default Re: whos going shopping?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
well, get me some stuff

Get some sour cream and onion chips, with some dip man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter, some hagndaz ice cream bars make sure chocolate, got to have chocolate, some popcorn, graham crackers with the marshmallows and the little chocolate bars we make some smores man! Oh and celery, grape jelly, captain crunch with the little crunch berries...pizzas. We need 2 big pizzas man, everything on ‘em with water, whole lot of water, and funyuns...yeah....

is this from that movie half baked?

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

well I need a few spiked leather collars and a new tounge ring

a few bottles of liqour will do me just fine....a few new punk cd's ...i need to add another amp to my mustang...i need a brand new leather trenchcoat....and some salds sound good about now..oh shit I need some more red and purple hair dye, almost out

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: whos going shopping?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
well, get me some stuff

If I was a mod Id have you banned for Spamming!!!

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Kind of hard to ban an admin

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

*puts hand on Kevin's forhead*
Are u feeling ok?

You are either really hungry, or got the munchies.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Yeah munchies go good when you're in his state of mind

while you're at it get some hookers and liqour....your night is sure to be great

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

all that food makes kevin want to
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
Kind of hard to ban an admin
Actually...Admin can Bann Admin.....wheres Stone Cold?

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Im right here. but i dont think i would do that. lol
Old 27 Sep 2002, 09:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

stone cold is supermod. only person that could ban me is will.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

i know. lol...i need to drop my kids off at the pool
Old 27 Sep 2002, 09:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

im goin shopping.for clothes, theres gonna b a huge party tomorrow
Old 27 Sep 2002, 09:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Sweet EB, am I invited? LOL