ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

well it's official

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2002, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default well it's official

Mike C's Bar and Grill sucks some big balls, all they do is bash PWF, i thought i would check it out and see what it was about and it's alright with the exception of the PWF bashing, therefore i know i want be back, because that place bashed PWF, and i don't want any part of it!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Awww, we're popular

Oh well until they come here with their complaints I couldn't care less what they say about this place, ain't gonna stop me posting
Old 27 Sep 2002, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I'm really surprised by that. I've talked with Foos a few times and between him and Mike not to mention Joe they seem like ok guys and i've had many good discussions with them at pw. That really catches me off guard that you would say that. I'll have to go check out the site since it's in my favs but i've not been there in some time.

Old 27 Sep 2002, 07:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

hey bloodice, i didn't read the entire post just the first page, so i don't know if mike, foos or kilroy said anything, but everyone that posts there did, check it out in the oz section!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I believe that some of the posters were and Foos has said a bit when pw first started but it wasn't much. Kilroy on the other hand isn't much of a basher at all so i'd not look at him. I'm sure it's just some of the pw posters who are going there and looking for a topic. No matter what site you go it happens. People here bash pw, people at pw bash wow, wow bashes pw, it's everywhere. I'd not really look to much at it.

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Dont take it personally guys. It's really no big deal.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I checked it out, and I don't think it was that bad. Most of those posts were made when PWF first started and PW was still down.
Everyone has a right to not like us, and they didn't really get into bad bashing, just telling their opinions.
I have not joined yet, but I do think the place is pretty impressive, with some good posters.

...Except a forum dedicated to Test....Hmmmm.......
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

like it said it looked like a nice place just one bad thread, so it isn't that bad i guess, but yeah soda, the test thread kinda freaks you out doesn't it
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Yeah they're very big test marks

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:47 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

What's the deal with that Test thing anyway? Is it just me or is Test way overrated lately?
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

could be worse they could have one dedicated to Naked Midion
Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

no they've always liked test since day one

there are some people who do, then again i would to if i drank 24/7