ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How often are u on here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2002, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default How often are u on here?

Well..I have no job as of right now...I live in a fairly new town (Been here for 4 months and I actually don't even live in the town...WAY outside of it)...havn't made any effort to meet alot of people..(I know a few...but they suck). So I am on here from when I wake up until I go to bed (Always logged in...I sometimes, do other stuff tho..eat, watch TV..tak on the phone..etc). I usualy talk to my friends from home now on messanger or ICQ while I'm on here...so I am a pwf lifer!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 05:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I am on ALOT during weekends, when I'm not playing baseball or football. On school days maybe 2 hours.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

well with my ankle thrashed i can't really drive and leave unless I need to, like today when I got a new tat

but aside of that i'm a night person so i never sleep until at least 6 am so i'm here quite a bit..and a few other places and ..that's it

Old 27 Sep 2002, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

sometimes at night i am on, always on during the afternoon mon-fri, but not a lot on the weekends, it all just depends!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I bounce back and forth from here to PW.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Hardly ever, as you can tell by my post count.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am here like....A LOT. I am currently not blessed with a real life.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

i just signed up like ten minutes ago

Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Far too often, if I'm not playign the computer, watching a movie or at colege I'm here!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

well i'll ordain you and bless you with a great life

i have that effect ...then again that's why i'm here

Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

every day pretty much..
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I'm online....in all the free time that i have..and then i am ALWAYS on if i can b on the weekends!

-WhiteWolf
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i usaully come on here after a get home from school and somtimes im on during school, it just depends and im usually on on the weekends 2, damn im on here to much! well not really

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Devilchild

Not very often

Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Well, I'm a college student. I have classes every other day. That means I have alot of time off. All my friends have jobs and I'm an unemployed bum, so that means I don't have alot to do a good deal of the time. I've been on here ofter recently to burn some time when I have nothing else to do. I guess I should probably get a job.