ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have u ever contemplated suicide at one time in your life?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Have u ever contemplated suicide at one time in your life?

Have u ever thought of killing yourself before at anytime in your life?

I have before...growing up listening to good old Nirvana and Blind Melon...going through the melodramatic bullshit of High School....it causes at lot of shit to go thro your mind.

I value my life a great deal now and would never even consider it.

What about u?
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

All I can say is that my life is really plain!

um to answer the question there's no rain!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I think at one point or another most of us have. I know that on a few occasions some years back that I had several times. There was a segment on CNN a few weeks ago that said 86% of americans have thought about suicide at least once in their lives.

55% do bi-monthly

Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I've thought about it several times, I've just never had the guts to do it.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

LMAO@ Dogcatcher, Yay..someone actually remembers them???
I thought I was the only one
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would say I have thought about it, but always known I would never do it.
I like life, even when it sucks. But most of all I love my mother with all my heart...And it would be so selfish of me to take my own life because I know that would hurt her more than anything else ever could.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

that bumblebee girl was the shit, man! Plus i have the live version of DMB doing the blind melon cover, it's good but not the same as the original!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I would say I have thought about it, but always known I would never do it.
I like life, even when it sucks. But most of all I love my mother with all my heart...And it would be so selfish of me to take my own life because I know that would hurt her more than anything else ever could.
Yep. I always felt like it would be too cheap a thing to do and how much damage it would cause to the ones I care about. Course if nobody gave a rats ass it would be a different story.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 04:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I always thought people who comited suicide were weak. Well, maybe except for the ones who had some kind of mental illness or life-threatening or diblitating disease that drove them to it. But anyways, what the hek is the point? If your situation is bad just try to stick through it or try to change it. And never take crap from others. If you do comit suiced you'll only end up regretting it in the after-life, and there is one by the way.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 06:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I have attempted suicide before
Old 28 Sep 2002, 09:12 AM   #11 (permalink)

right now as we speak the room is filling up with carbon minoxide, or dioxide, whatver kills you, and im getting.....sleepy.....change...my...mind...dont.. ..wannna....DEAD

Old 28 Sep 2002, 09:28 AM   #12 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I would say the thought has crossed my mind, but not seriously to the point that i started thinking of ways to do it.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

nope, never but some of my friends have
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Yup started from grade 7 and fianlly got over it all in gerade 11.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 03:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
I have attempted suicide before

I have thought attempting it..but never tried.