ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Another Favorite poster thread!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2002, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Another Favorite poster thread!

Well...it's Friday and might as well do this again...feel free to name some of your favorite posters and build up there ego and morale!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

My favorite posters are the DWO!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 02:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Well, I have this really cool Ozzy poster hanging on my door, so I guess that would be my favorite poster.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 02:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I still really like that old Farrah Fawcett poster with the nipple.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Mine is my framed New Kids On The Block poster.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

My Pulp Fiction one is the shit!
Um Thurman is such a babe!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well ShyneFactory and Mr. McMahon seem to be some of the best posters here, i like those two they will go far in the poster world

Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
afficial

I agree ShyneFactory is one of my favorites too.

Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Dre and I love Christian,oh and Soda Girl
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I bet my favorite poster would have to be the one of Johnny Cash backstage at at the hammersmith odeon. Its great.

My favorite posters here are Shyne and Dre......Im not biased or anything but...theyre the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I actually like everyone....A lot.
I try to do these lists every once in a while and they just get seriously long, and I end up not posting at all.
I think everyone brings something unique to the boards and without them it wouldn't be the same.
I love you all! *~*~*GROUP HUGZ*~*~*
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Everyone that I've met is cool shit here...honrable mentions to Dre and Mac...u are great!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 05:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I like
ILC
Bad_Magick
Vulcan Lionhart
WhiteWolf
Edgezbaby
Hawkeye
PrincessSteph16
Dogcatcher
Iglooman
and I think that is it.
I love everyone though!!!!!!!!
Old 28 Sep 2002, 07:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I also have this south park poster which is really cool to.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 10:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I like my poster with Beavis and Butt-Head looking up the Statue of Libertys robe

My fav PWF posters are the same as the ones I put last time with the addition of Devils_Playgirl and DWO (although two were already on the list)