ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LMAO @ Sweat Home Alabama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2002, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default LMAO @ Sweat Home Alabama

Okay i just saw a cemercail for this movie and i must say that i can't believe someone actually wrote such a piece. On the cemmercail it says its the best romantic comedy of the year......Then you read the paper and it says its the worst movie in the box office in over a year. This movie looks as gay as AIDS, and i can't wait to see how much this movie doesn't make. Any females who see this movie please let me know what the hell they were thinkin in making such crap

Old 27 Sep 2002, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Of course the commercial is going to say its the best movie so idiots go see it.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 02:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Don't worry, movie goers are getting smarter when it comes to going to shitty-ass movies. Thats the reason why Reign of Fire and 8-Legged Freasks crashed and burned at the box-office. And the studios spent millions on the special effects for those. I'm sure this one will too. This movie is about some sucessful female in Washington D.C. who comes home to cow-town America before her wedding and falls in love with her highschool boyfriend again. How rediculous corny and hackneyed can you get? I wouldn't even see this movie to get layed.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
How rediculous corny and hackneyed can you get? I wouldn't even see this movie to get layed.
LOL
Yeah i think i'm gonna have to agree with you on that one

Old 28 Sep 2002, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I wish i was the girl in the movie. Having to guys in love with you and you being in love with them. Or if just one guy is good