ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do u plan on having kids?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Question Do u plan on having kids?

Yeah, I think I wanna breed (breed?? ) when ever I settle down with the right girl...whenever that happens, hopefully before I'm 30

What about u?
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
afficial

I used to think i wanted to have like 2 kids when i get older. But lately i realized that, i hate kids and they hate me lol.

But probably, when i get settled with the right girl i will.

Old 27 Sep 2002, 11:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I don't really like children. I like one kid at a time, so I could never have more than one child or I'd make like many animals and kill my young...
Old 27 Sep 2002, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't want children anytime soon. I have very little patience when it comes to children. I wouldn't want to end up like that woman in the news.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 11:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I guess I am just like you in waiting for the right girl. Only problem is I found the right girl but we broke up over this exact same subject. See her older sister had a baby girl last year and ever since than she would drop hints abot having one. I thought we were still a little young both of us are 22. But I after I thought about it for awhile I came to the conclusion that there comes a time in your life when you have to take the next step. So to answer your question yes I plan on having kids if I ever find the right girl again.

Old 27 Sep 2002, 12:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Dear god, I hope not. I mean I want to get to married, but I'd rather spend time with my girl then having to deal with little brats all the time. Of course most females feel the have to have children, so I probably won't be able to delay it forever.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 12:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I pretty much hate kids who aren't realated to me, that being my nephew and neice and some younger cousins, other then that i really don't like them and really don't see how an ungreatful little shit will make my life any better. I do see a lot of money going to that little shit and a lot of stress, and parent teacher meetings, and "dad i need money" and "I kinda crashed your car while you were away" or "i flunked out of college with your money on the line", so for all intesive purposes i don't want to have to deal with that shit, not to mention i like to have fun, drink and smoke and other things and i don't feel like having to quite my habits for somethin that most likely not be worth it. Now me i was a good kid, so i should have been born but i know my child won't be nearly as responable as me

Old 27 Sep 2002, 12:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

i cant stand kids under 10 they are super annoying and break everything

i know this cause i used to be one

Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Not anytime soon, seeing as how I am not even dating anyone.
But after I am married and financially and emotionally stable enough...Then yes. My dream would be to have 2 kids, a girl then around 3 years later, a boy. (I have noticed that it works out a lot better when the girl is older) ...BUT the option of adoption is always open too. It's something I would like to do. It will all depend on my future husband's opinion as well.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I guess I can deal with kids when I get married, no more than two though.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Do i plan on having kids? Yes , um 2 boys maybe
Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

I have a 4 y/o daughter and I'm pregnant with a son who is due to be born in Jan. After he is born we are going to wait atleast 7 or 8 years till we try for another girl.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
I guess I am just like you in waiting for the right girl. Only problem is I found the right girl but we broke up over this exact same subject. See her older sister had a baby girl last year and ever since than she would drop hints abot having one. I thought we were still a little young both of us are 22. But I after I thought about it for awhile I came to the conclusion that there comes a time in your life when you have to take the next step. So to answer your question yes I plan on having kids if I ever find the right girl again.
I had Amanda when I was 21. I'm 25 now.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I pretty much hate kids who aren't realated to me, that being my nephew and neice and some younger cousins, other then that i really don't like them and really don't see how an ungreatful little shit will make my life any better. I do see a lot of money going to that little shit and a lot of stress, and parent teacher meetings, and "dad i need money" and "I kinda crashed your car while you were away" or "i flunked out of college with your money on the line", so for all intesive purposes i don't want to have to deal with that shit, not to mention i like to have fun, drink and smoke and other things and i don't feel like having to quite my habits for somethin that most likely not be worth it. Now me i was a good kid, so i should have been born but i know my child won't be nearly as responable as me
Dre, Being a parent isn't easy. And how do you know your child will be ungratful? My husband can tell you that his life is alot better with our daughter and soon to be son. Neither of us can imagine life without them. Being a parent is alot of responsiblity. Trust me quitting drinking and partying will be worth it. And is something you should have already done when you get married anyhow. My husband is happy that he doesn't party,drink or go running around anymore. There comes a time in life whe you gotta grow up and settle down. And marriage is certainly that time.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 03:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Witchy-outlaw

Dre, Being a parent isn't easy. And how do you know your child will be ungratful? My husband can tell you that his life is alot better with our daughter and soon to be son. Neither of us can imagine life without them. Being a parent is alot of responsiblity. Trust me quitting drinking and partying will be worth it. And is something you should have already done when you get married anyhow. My husband is happy that he doesn't party,drink or go running around anymore. There comes a time in life whe you gotta grow up and settle down. And marriage is certainly that time.
Yeah i know My sister has two children and i love them to death, I see how much time and effort she puts into it, and her life has changed completly from when it was just her. I know that people think is the best thing, but for me right now i can't even began to fathem(sp) the con's of a child, I'm only 20 so i think that in time my views like they often do as i grow older will change