ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sweet Tooth's Auto Reviews Scion/Toyota Or whatever you wanna call it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Sweet Tooth's Auto Reviews Scion/Toyota Or whatever you wanna call it.

This is the first time I make an auto review for PWF so I hope this turns into a success.

Toyota Creates Scion to Fool Youngsters.

Well we all know about toyota and some of their cars are pretty reliable and so on, BUT they have been a miserable failure when it comes to attracting a certain market....... Youngsters. Yup the average age of a toyota Owner is 46 years old and most of them married wich it's turning toyota into a "Grandfather's Car" No kid likes to drive Dad's Camry or mom's 4Runner cause they are not cool. They tried luring young customers by introducing the Echo but it flopped cause people over 40 ended up buying it and sales were way below toyota predicted. So what does Toyota do? They make a completely new car company calle "Scion" and they bring two powerless, tasteless and a eye soring vehicles The xA and xB

The xA

Ok this one is by far the only one of the two that I can say it's decent. I test drove both vehicles (Thanks to Cardenas Toyota) and I say this car rides OK but there are better riding vehicles that run on the same price range... and more powerful. Toyota's 1.5L VVT-i engine is a curse to this car. The car can't be any slower seriously. I floored the gas pedal and you could hear the engine mumbling and struggling to move the body foward. Toyotas says 10.1 seconds from 0-60 but damn I highly doubt it I dare to put it on the low 12's. Interior is nice and seats are confy (not good for 6 footers on long trips) Radio is quite good and you can put quite a good load on the trunk. But with a price tag of almost 13 grand starting, this car won't go far.

The xB

If you thought the Honda Element looked weird check this one out. You can't get more square than this honest. This car flunked in Aerodynamics BIG TIME. When I test drove this rascal at 68mph you could feel the wind thumping and making the car unstable enough for someone to be concerned with it's safety. This car has the very same engine than the xA but it's almost 300 pounds heavier... you can guess how slow this car accelerates from 0-60mph. The car rides nice thou. (I tested the top of the line so that explains the cushy ride) The Stereo has a 8" Bazooka woofer on the back wich sounds really nice specialy with dance music but you have to disconect it when you need to haul large items. This contraption will take you to the 18 grand fully equipped but let's face it. The element looks better, runs faster and it's a more reliable investment than the Scion xB anytime.

The good side in these two cars it's the fuel economy. Over 30mpg so it's awesome for a really long trip (with plenty of stops) Also Toyota I mean Scion made a lot of goodies to make this cars more appealing but trust me they are still posers. Will Toyota make it big with these two cars or we will see a lot of em stuck on the showrooms. Only time will tell.

Your thoughts.
Old 23 Feb 2004, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Those cars are fuckin ugly. I'm 21 (I guess I'm a youngster) and I wouldn't dare driving one of those things. I don't give a shit what kind of goodies they have, those 2 vehicles are eyesores
Old 23 Feb 2004, 01:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Those cars are fuckin ugly. I'm 21 (I guess I'm a youngster) and I wouldn't dare driving one of those things. I don't give a shit what kind of goodies they have, those 2 vehicles are eyesores
Well toyota says it will attact young buyers.... Either Stoned or blind

So welcome to the club My friend
Old 23 Feb 2004, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I thought those were the ugliest peices of shit from day one. I don't care how many pieces of plastic crap "accesories" you bolt onto them, they still suck.

I do like the Toyota Tacoma trucks though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Feb 2004, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Tacomas are posers Exo. I have NOT yet seen a tacoma being used for the actual purpose it was being built. To haul stuff. But yeah they look ok.

The only times i have seen Tacomas being used to haul it's on commercials but they don't say that their bumpers are so weak tha you can't pull no more than 2,500 pounds.
Old 23 Feb 2004, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I could care less. I live in the city. The only thing I need to haul is a dresser

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Feb 2004, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

yeah I heard the same comments from friends who own one lol.

But I do say they look good.
Old 24 Feb 2004, 02:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Gotta love those enlarged Minis