ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Abortion???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2002, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Abortion???

Do you think its right? I dont think its right in any circumastance. Its not right to kill. And thats basically what it is. What do you think?
Any opinions welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 26 Sep 2002, 07:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

This is a touchy subject. It's easy for us guys to say we're against killing a baby.....cause well, we will never have to go through what women go through.........i would say, to a certain extent, it is a good thing to have around. For instance, if a girl does get raped, and gets pregnant.......she should have the right to decide to terminate the baby. On the other hand, i don't believe in women having one after the first three months of pregnancy. Three months is more than enough time to talk to the dude who knocked her up, and to her family to see if she can raise the baby in a healthy environment...................any time after, i would consider murder!
Old 26 Sep 2002, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

THIS IS MY OPINION...NOT BASED ON FACTS....JUST PERSONAL OPINION...
I THINK it is wrong, and that it is murder. I am not even saying it from a religious point of view. I just believe that any life that is created should have a shot at it. There are also many couples in this world that can't have kids, and they would adopt.

The only time I can see it being considered...is if a girl was raped by her father and it resulted in pregnancy.

I respect everyone who is pro-choice, I am not saying u are wrong or anything, just telling what I believe.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I don't agree with it, but when it comes to a situation of being raped then I totally agree with it. Is it right for that unborn child to lose their life? No, but why should a woman who was raped be forced to spend 9 months losing her life of school, or whatever it might be because she was raped. Now if it's just a regular one night stand of sex or whatever it might be then i'm totally against it. Yes sometimes accidents happen but if you took the chance and risk then you should have to deal with the consequences.

The only time I agree with abortion is when it's dealing with the woman being raped.

Old 26 Sep 2002, 09:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I'm pro-choice. I beleive that the child isn't even alive at the time. The brain hasn't even developed, at that time there are only a few electrical signals relaying to the brain, it's such simple operations... At that time they are just fleshy pieces with no real conscience. They do develop leter on but at that time, I think it's fine for an abortion.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 09:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Yeah, I agree with my bro HEADbanger, only rape, you shouldn't end a life that can be great, cause you were an idiot and wanted 10 minutes of fun.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 09:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

heck yeah its wrong! i agree wit soda girl it is basically murder
Old 26 Sep 2002, 09:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

So you're saying that if a womans boyfriend or any guy not even her father but ANY guy raped her that she should have to go through with the prenancy? I don't think so.

Old 26 Sep 2002, 09:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

well thats a different situation...but i would still raise the child... everyone deserves a chance to live
Old 26 Sep 2002, 09:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Yes I agree but at the same time if a woman was raped she shouldn't have to carry through with the pregnancy. I had a friend in high school while in her senior year got raped and was a 4.0 student. Her parents forced her to lkeep this child, and as a result she lost her scholarships to an ivy league school and didn'tget to graduate with her class. If a woman was raped and decides not to have the baby then I think people should understand why and not throw such a bitch fit about it. The child may not have asked for this, but the woman sure didn't ask to be raped either.

Old 27 Sep 2002, 05:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

ok....maybe u got a point there
Old 27 Sep 2002, 06:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I'm not for it and i'm not against it. I don't really care if some one wants to get an abortion I aint gonna sit there and preach to them to not do it. It's there business.