ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

For real...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default For real...

There is someone who keeps fucking with my account, I'm guessing a mod... just having "fun"... but, anyways, it's getting annoying so... could you please stop it? And whenever the person that's doing it sees this thread... just delete it.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

wait whats going on, i can tell you first hand its not me. but i want to know whats going on.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

But you the sheriff mr austin........you enforse the damn law round these here parts......you have to bring the criminals to justice

Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well... first time was like February 16th... where like 40 people had birthdays... and I had changed it the 15th... I just happened to notice it... so I changed it the 16th... then the 17th again, then the 18th... and the 19th... so... once again... it says my birthday is today... and once again, it's back to my actual birth date... so hopefully... whoever is messing around will knock it off... and I won't have to go through this shit again tomorrow night.

Edit - This time the guy also thought he would make me a year older while he was at it... lmao...

Last edited by Alth; 20 Feb 2004 at 03:52 AM.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 09:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats happening to every Coder. Don't worry about it.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lmao, like anyone is really that interested in changing your birthday every single day. Believe me, if we wanted to fuck your account, we can be a lot more inventive than that. Everybodys bday got fucked up. I've had trouble just getting an av to stay loaded. The board is a little glitchy right now. There is no conspiracy, relax. Like dre said, get fucked up.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
lmao, like anyone is really that interested in changing your birthday every single day. Believe me, if we wanted to fuck your account, we can be a lot more inventive than that. Everybodys bday got fucked up. I've had trouble just getting an av to stay loaded. The board is a little glitchy right now. There is no conspiracy, relax. Like dre said, get fucked up.
Naw man... I'm just saying, how the fuck is it gonna get changed back 6 times?

I don't know... hasn't changed today yet... so who knows... possibly forum glitch, I just wanted this here so if someone was messing with it... they could knock it off... but whatever... might as well delete this thread, Exo.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^we don't delete threads. We leave em for ppl to read in the bin or we close them for whatever reason. But you made the thread, so you can delete it if you go and delete your first post and dont' want anyone else to read it. Or if anyone else has had strange problems they can respond in here. Or I'll just let Mo and Syn do what they see fit in their forum.

Also, it might have to do with a corrupted cookie or something that's resetting your profile. You could try to dump them and sign back in. That might take care of it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
^we don't delete threads. We leave em for ppl to read in the bin or we close them for whatever reason. But you made the thread, so you can delete it if you go and delete your first post and dont' want anyone else to read it. Or if anyone else has had strange problems they can respond in here. Or I'll just let Mo and Syn do what they see fit in their forum.

Also, it might have to do with a corrupted cookie or something that's resetting your profile.
True... I guess I'll just let it die...

Very good point also... I'll just reset my cookies and see if it continues...
Old 21 Feb 2004, 11:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Stick... you punk ass... the mystery is solved... see... I knew I wasn't fucking stupid enough for it to happen 6 times and just be a "forum software glitch"...

Last edited by Alth; 21 Feb 2004 at 11:54 AM.