ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So I check my email....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2004, 12:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default So I check my email....

....and I have about 40 BULK emails asking one way or another "if I'm happy with my manhood". I think they're tryin to tell me something

Anyways, how much bulk/spam email do you get in comparison to regular email or email that is actually useful?

I get like 150 to 1 it seems I never get any email that I actually care about, and I empty my bulk mail ALL the time. Oh well, least the bulk email is slightly humorous, even if it is hinting at something
Old 20 Feb 2004, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Why don't you save yourself the trouble and increase your Junk Mail filter. Nothing gets through mine, nothing lol...........

Old 20 Feb 2004, 12:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Don't Use my email Often. But When i do, it's just to Gain access to Forums i join. The Rest is Just ***** enlargment Junk.

Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Junk E-Mail = 0%

I have a tight filter on my account... so nothing gets through... I only read e-mail from people I know... or someone I'm expecting something from... too much of a risk to get a virus... especially the current one... that passes from system to system invisibly.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 06:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I usually just get a few emails and a lot of Daily Ripple spam.I can't get rid of it....

Last edited by Darkstar; 20 Feb 2004 at 06:21 AM.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 07:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

hotmail i used to have 10 or so a day, but now its stopped suddenly. So im ok now.

But the only normal mail i get is from hotmail their horoscop stuff i got when regestring.

yahoo nothing much once in a while special deals from SBC yahoo.

and aol i get sam every day.

ie get a d@@gree t@day!!!11

get vali__um viagr@ che@p

its gay so i hit the report spam button
Old 20 Feb 2004, 08:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I just set the filter hella tight on my accounts so now I get nada on the spam tip..........yo (the "yo" makes it cool).

Old 20 Feb 2004, 09:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Somedays I get 40 junk e-mails to 10 or less regular e-mails.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 10:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Most of the time I newsletters that I totally forgot I subscribed for,other stuff I get is letters from my Dad and..........I subscribed to penthouse.com so I can get free pictures sent from them
Old 20 Feb 2004, 11:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

junkmail is probably around 25% of my regular e-mail. i dont usually get that much. its like it'll have times where it gets 45 junkmails a day, then 0,1, or 2 a day.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 12:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I get enough junk mail, I once fit 1400 e-mails into my hotmail account then they told me to delete them or they'd lock my account.

I usually wait till it fills up to about 800 - 900 e-mails then I delete them all.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 02:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I got a lot of junk Mail on my old Yahoo account...But on my new one...I hardly get any...
Old 20 Feb 2004, 02:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I get none on my personal address. It all goes to my filter, and now I'm not even getting much in there. But when I had hotmail and yahoo, there were so fucking many.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Feb 2004, 04:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I get a lot of junk mail ... but my filter is tight ... so only emails sent by people in my address book get through to the inbox.

I still barely get any worthwhile emails anyway, since the majority of actual emails are forwards.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 04:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't get that much junk email, usually I would get alot of mail from the greatdeal websites