ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Wanna Trade Weathers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2004, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Wanna Trade Weathers?

anybody got some warm Weather?

It's like hell here:

4 Degrees Celsius
Light snow
Windchill -14,
Winds 50 KMh
Gusts at 72 kmh
Visibility at 0.6 km
And over 80 centimetres of SNOW!!!!
The window in my room is rattling like hell, and it feels like a damn Siberian Gulog(is that how you Spell it?)

anyhoo, what's the Worst Storm/blizzard you've ever had?

Old 19 Feb 2004, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

where do you live?

We're having a huge storm where i live (nova scotia) and we got almost 80 cms of snow.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

There's no snow where I live ... yet.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 10:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afficial
where do you live?

We're having a huge storm where i live (nova scotia) and we got almost 80 cms of snow.
PEI. I've put a blanket over My computer to keep it warm.

Old 19 Feb 2004, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It was nice here today. I actually broke out some shorts to wear. It had to be in the lower to mid 60s (Farenheit).
Old 19 Feb 2004, 10:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

windchill of 10 below and 3 feet or more or snow.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

it was in the 60's earlier today..right now it's 12:35am EST and the weather is...

42F
Fair Feels Like
42F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: 31F
Humidity: 65%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 30.00 inches and steady
Wind: calm

so not too cold...oh and the worst blizzard has only been one, the Blizzard of 93.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha
anybody got some warm Weather?

It's like hell here:

4 Degrees Celsius
Light snow
Windchill -14,
Winds 50 KMh
Gusts at 72 kmh
Visibility at 0.6 km
And over 80 centimetres of SNOW!!!!
The window in my room is rattling like hell, and it feels like a damn Siberian Gulog(is that how you Spell it?)

anyhoo, what's the Worst Storm/blizzard you've ever had?

Hell yes I would trade in a heartbeat.........It was over 42 degrees here (over 100 in your temp)

Humidity nudging the damn 90's. And over the last month......more than 3 quarters of the time its been fucking HOT. I would give my left testicle to have some cold weather for a change........................

as or your question. Ive never been in a blizzard or snowstorm. Hell what does snow even look like

Old 20 Feb 2004, 03:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
as or your question. Ive never been in a blizzard or snowstorm. Hell what does snow even look like
Oh, man, you're missing out... that's why I love Minnesota winters... get to fuck around in the snow, and if you fall off something that's large... you usually don't get hurt... unless you fall on your damn head or something...

And Shane... snow is basically fluffy white stuff that falls from the sky and covers the ground... nothing special... just picture green grass being a foot high and white...that's it.

On the subject... It's not too bad around here... a lot of the snow around here is melting off... with a couple nice days back to back.

Worst blizzard I have been in.... hmmm... I remember when I was about 9 or so... and I was coming home off the school bus... the snow was coming down so hard... I could hardly see in front of me... no glasses or anything like that... it was coming down like a thunderstorm... don't even remember much about that day besides shoveling... and a fucking lame ass walk home...

Last edited by Alth; 20 Feb 2004 at 03:51 AM.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 04:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
And Shane... snow is basically fluffy white stuff that falls from the sky and covers the ground... nothing special... just picture green grass being a foot high and white...that's it.
Hell weve had that before......only nobody thinks its fluffy, and it doesnt make a foot high of the ground...its more a blanket. We call it hail and if you get hit in the head it can hurt like hell and nobodies vehicle has been christened until it has hail marks on it

Old 20 Feb 2004, 04:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
Hell weve had that before......only nobody thinks its fluffy, and it doesnt make a foot high of the ground...its more a blanket. We call it hail and if you get hit in the head it can hurt like hell and nobodies vehicle has been christened until it has hail marks on it
Yeah, those are fucking ice chunks basically... and yes... they are called hail... nothing like snow... besides similar color... and yes... snow, yeah, snow, Shane... is soft.

Old 20 Feb 2004, 07:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes ill trade.

Yesterday it was like 60 degres f.

And like stick said i got my shorts out too.

but you cant have my weather yet, cuz its gonna rain today.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 08:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

It has been around the mid 50's f here and the lows around 35.

Old 20 Feb 2004, 10:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

It's been cold around here lately and we do get some rain every now and then,don't know the exact temperature though.

It rarely snows up here,it snows in the mountains up here.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 04:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It's was actually nice today, we finally hit 40 today. I have like 2 feet of snow on the ground right now and Im suppose to get a huge snowstorm Wedseday, but today it was nice