ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Are guns to easy to get?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2002, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Are guns to easy to get?

Are guns to accsessable (spl?) to the public? Should u be able to buy a gun at a pawn shop? I know Canada has pretty decent gun control laws...and there are 47% less violent Crimes involving Firearms here then the States.

What do u think about Gun Control?
Old 26 Sep 2002, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

In the states, yes.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

They're extremely easy to get. Between your local walmart, pawn shops and most gun shops not to mention back alleys at late nights they're really easy to get. And records or not, most people use fake social security numbers and get away iwth it, because gun shops don't use computer operated data bases to check if your number is valid or not. It's farely easy, as I know many people with guns that shouldn't even be allowed to live outside of jail. It's a sad society now days when I think about it. But money truly makes this world go aorund now days, and as long as you have cash, you have what you want for the most part.

Old 27 Sep 2002, 09:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

man even though we have tight gun control laws (winnipeg, MB, CANADA )give me 100 bucks and some weed and ill have you a good hand gun by the end of the day
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah they are and the stupid people down here like the NRA, think its in their rights to have them so they push for more guns, not to mention it is easy to get a fuckin gun from any retard around here. Guns are probly one of the more dumber things that the government once again can't or won't control

Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

i hate guns........... man i have an uncle back in mexico that was shot because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time........guns are bullshit and should be completly banned

Old 27 Sep 2002, 11:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by latino_420
i hate guns........... man i have an uncle back in mexico that was shot because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time........guns are bullshit and should be completly banned
people where getting killed for stupid reasons long before the gun, if it wasnt by a club, it was by a bow an arrow.

Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

Yeah they're too easy to grab... gun control is considered "unconstitutional" by the god damned NRA so it's a politically unwise move to ask for background checks or anything of the sort... sad sad state of affairs
Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Guns easy to get? Man, Shyne don't make me cap you in the forehead, for asking a stupid question,j/k I have no real comment on this situation
Old 27 Sep 2002, 09:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

guns are super hard to find in bradon......but that cause we dont have may people........well i guess its easy to find a rifle or something

Old 27 Sep 2002, 11:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

YOU FUCKIN RIGHT GUNS ARE EASY TO GET FOO!!!!!!

Old 28 Sep 2002, 02:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

The gun laws need to be updated, They were put in place so you could protect yourself from the government, But that was back when the army had Muskets, and you had a musket.
Now, if your luky enough you might have a semi-automatic, etc etc. But the government has Stealth bombers Nukes, etc etc.

With the guns that 99% of the public has, you couldn't protect yourself from the government for a day.

So. Change the fucking law.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 03:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

with the sate of our world today i'd reccommend owning a gun