ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Let's agree not to do this shit anymore.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2004, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Let's agree not to do this shit anymore.....

Pet peeves? We all got them. Some we choose to ignore......roll off their back.........but then there is some that we must evaluate whether or not it's rational to even be doing them in the first place.

First of all, the ever-so popular newbie impression.

Example: "WoW DaT Is SOooooo Kewl Teh Gy Jus FEll EnD LaNNDED oN hIs HeaD!!!!11111 LOL!!!!!"

Okay..........that impression just ain't funny. It also doesn't make sense. I've never, ever seen anybody talk like that, no matter how dumb they are. It's cool to make fun of retards.......but as long as you do a good job at poking fun at their TRUE grammatical weaknesses. A good example would be what the WZ used to do to some kid named Dan Mavrick. Funny shit.........because it was true. This impression ain't.

Second of all, "Owning" somebody.

"I own you"
"You are Owned"
"Ownage!"
"I am your owner"

Aiight........"Owning" is a PW catchphrase. It started at PW, and spread onto here like a horrible, horrible disease. "Owning" is PW's equivelent to "tapping out" here at PWF, which begun a year and a half ago. "Ownage" lists are a poor man's "tap out lists".

I got a little problem with PW.........and thus, I have a little problem with anything (and sometimes anybody) that comes from PW as well. Everytime you use the term "ownage", you're unknowingly paying homage to that awful, awful website. PW doesn't respect us.........so why should we respect them and mooch off their catchphrases? I hope I never see anyone use the term "owned" again. EVER.

Finally, "best. thread. EVER." "Best. Post. EVER." "Best. Quiz. EVER". "Best. Episode. EVER." etc. etc.

Once again.........a PW trademark that I unfortunately have seen used at this site time and again. Originated from The Simpsons, but popularized at PW, this is something that we can agree to never, ever do again, right? We're gonna rid ourselves of the disgusting odor that PW shares with us. No longer will there be ANY ties to that site, in posting styles, catchphrases, whatever.

We gotta be proud to be PWF...........and from now on, I hope I will never see any further examples of these ever again, lest there be catastrophic ramifacations.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Feb 2004, 10:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

MARblze oWnz U!!11!!Best pOSTer EVER!!!!1!!1!

Welcome Back.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Feb 2004, 11:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XØDÜS
MARblze oWnz U!!11!!Best pOSTer EVER!!!!1!!1!

Welcome Back.

I don't know Marbles and he don't know me. All I know is that he wrote a funy Christmas poem.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 12:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hah most likly the people who use those phrases are the ones who post at PW. Ownage seems to be that NWO new thing to name, but worry not, since the rest of the board seems to not care anymore. As for the rest of the shit, it too sounds gay except when being said about me. Liike so: "Dre, Best... post..... ever." See that isn't so bad lol

Now if' you'll excuse me

Old 18 Feb 2004, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles

I don't know Marbles and he don't know me. All I know is that he wrote a funy Christmas poem.
*sirens blare*
woooooooooooooooooo-a-woooooooooooooooooooooo

Lookout! It's the grammar police!

"...He don't know me"

- Well hey there, crime buffs.....can someone tell me what's wrong with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
blah blah blah yackety smackety.......funy
oh, that pesky 'n'.....where did he run off to now? bastard.

Last edited by Nullpunkt; 18 Feb 2004 at 12:18 PM. Reason: to see if you're paying attention to these little notes.....
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well.....the NWO has officially disbanded, so we probably won't see Ownage too much anymore.....

I can't say that I mind the "best.post.ever." and the like.....by typing one word, then using a period directly after it, you have placed an emphatic end to that word.....therefore, the term carries more weight.....and it doesn't get used all that often.....

on to grammar and mistakenly spelling a word.....those bother me to an extent......however, we do have posters from other countries for one thing, and the grammar tends to be a little bit different, as do the slang meanings for words.....but to see a post tht reeds liek thsi oen, I otfne tge a hadeaceh frmo redngi tmhe.....(that reads like this one, I often get a headache from reading them).....

the OMGEE!!!!11111!!!! GLOdbERGs th GR8test uTHEr tHan HHh!!!!11111!!!!.....those are the use of illiterate idiosyncratic nine year olds who have no real reason for being on a message board except to irritate me.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 18 Feb 2004 at 01:01 PM. Reason: of course I read them, Mo.....hah!.....soap rules!.....
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Meh, I let just about everything slide, not much bugs me anymore. Grammar or the occasion misspelling I just chaulk up to human error, and the idiot posters, they are fun to toy with.

To me a post is a post, if I find it bothersome I shall post my disapproval.

Last edited by Dev; 18 Feb 2004 at 01:11 PM. Reason: I am the very model of a modern major general........
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Marbs can't complain much oeo. If he would of seen our size 24 font thread he would of gone nuts
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

What's wrong with using huge type once in a while? I mean seriously, someone must have a heinously huge pickle shoved up their ass to mind this......
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

YoU'rE rIgHt MonEeN We ShOuLd Do ThIs mOrE oFthEn. SoMeOnE cAn Go AnD pAsS oN a CoP aNd He WoN't Do ShIt.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

oh, don't make me break out the huge font!..... I can't believe we haven't used this stuff in what, a month or more?..... for the love of Pete, I want HUGE SMILIES!!!!..... <--------- that would look so much better in HUGE FONT!

Last edited by Oeo; 18 Feb 2004 at 01:41 PM. Reason: somehow, I messed up a code.....I'll fix it.....
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Holy mother of aluminum foil oeo we forgot about our campaign to push huge font smiles. We have been neglecting our efforts.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

WOOHOO!!!!..... I want huge smilies..... man, I was gone and when I came back, you were gone ST..... the OT huge font thread has returned, and it's returned in style!..... HUGE SMILIES!!!!!

Last edited by Oeo; 18 Feb 2004 at 01:42 PM. Reason: I said I'd fix it......whooooo!!!!!......the huge font rules over soap and King Reeses......woooohhoooooooo!!!!!!.......
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Booooooyaaaaaahhh!!!
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lmao, you guys are assholes