ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

FFFFFFFFFFINALLY......(Marbles' official PWF Return)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default FFFFFFFFFFINALLY......(Marbles' official PWF Return)

THE MARBLEOUS ONE HAS COME BACK.............TO PWF..........

And what have you done to my crippled little friend?

In all honesty.......in case my friends and family here on PWF didn't quite catch the "subtlety" of Starscreams' countdown threads.......he is gone forever from PWF, as he has informed me. Starscream has moved on to bigger and better things in his life, and quite honestly......he's just too good for us.

Take it easy Scream........know that I love 'ya.

But where there is chaos......there is oppertunity. Everything in the longrun, balances out. You see, while Starscream may be gone, one man stands in his place.

Alex Rodriguez has headed for the dugout, and BABE FUCKING RUTH assumes the mound.

The Marbleous One is finally back where he belongs.

Now........some of you I'm familiar with. But this site has changed a lot since I took my absence, and thus.......a lot of you will be feeling my venom for the very first time. However, it'll make no difference. Whether you're a long-time sufferer of Marbleism, or you've just been diagnosed with it tonight, it will eventually consume your soul.

I got my fair share of bitches I plan to dispose of quite throroughly in the WZ. As well, I am quite dissapointed in the lack of quality in a lot of the wrestling posters on this site, with all due respect. I'm'a liven up all those forums in a short amount of time, but for right now, just marvel at the man......

Gaze and marvel at the man who is absolutely, completely, absurdly RIGHT FUCKING GOONED.

Marvel at the man who lead this site to prominence once before, and in his final run......will do so again.

The return is official........the site will be spared. The Marbleous One has come home.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

*Bows down*

I'm not worthy!!! I'm not worthy!!!

A most sincere welcome back from Trevelbond... welcome home sir.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Twain
*Bows down*

God bless you, my child.

No....I haven't quite found Christ. I'm just being humble.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Other than "Sweet Jesus it took along enough" and "welcome back" I have nothing to say. btw, lmfao @ the Starscream comments

"he is gone forever from PWF, as he has informed me. Starscream has moved on to bigger and better things in his life, and quite honestly......he's just too good for us."
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Starscream will live forever in our hearts.........

Not necessarily our legs, but our hearts.

(Just messin' Joey. )
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Twain
*Bows down*

Trev you're loosing it

Anyways Welcome back Marbs.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well holy shit. Tis the Marbleous one. Welcome back man, welcome back. I can feel the greatness, it feels like it's just touching me all over....

What the fuck Marbles? Get your hand out of my shorts you fuckin freak

Nah, all kidding aside, welcome back man. Hope to see you liven this place up
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Trev you're loosing it
I wasn't aware I had found it... ZING!!!

*Rimshot*

Oh yeah... I went there... oh yessssss....
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Trev you're loosing it

Anyways Welcome back Marbs.

You say that now.........but you dissed me in my Timeline thread...........don't think I didn't notice it.

But I'll give ya a chance to play it cool with me.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Well holy shit. Tis the Marbleous one. Welcome back man, welcome back. I can feel the greatness, it feels like it's just touching me all over....

What the fuck Marbles? Get your hand out of my shorts you fuckin freak

Nah, all kidding aside, welcome back man. Hope to see you liven this place up

lmao. Wassup Stick buddy. Damn, it's good to see you (and talk to you) again here on PWF.

The feeling's mutual nezzle...........hope you been doin' good, cuz.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

o hello marbles
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Frehley
o hello marbles

Hardy? Or is it Sam?
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Marbles
Hardy? Or is it Sam?

Wow... you're right on the ball today, guy. I am Sam.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Frehley
I am Sam.
Well, at least that explains the mental dissability.

Naw, just messin'. Word up, m' lil' nigga.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

o hello, you decided to start posting

i've seen you everynight lurking around pwf

lurker