ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Looking for love...behind bars?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2004, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Looking for love...behind bars?

I was watching Ricki Lake, some of you may have caught the show, but it was about women who were in love with guys in prison they had met through personal ads.

A site mentioned was www.prisonpenpals.com ...so before making this thread I went there just to check it out. It has pictures and writings by inmates, and their address where people interested can write. Also, on the left side, it tells what they were convicted of...anything from "kidnapping for ransom" to "murder" ...as well has burglary and drug related crimes. Some of them may never get out, or at least not for many years.

So my question is...do you think this is a dangerous way for people to make themselves prey to criminals, or is it another chance at life and love for someone who just happen to make mistakes?
Old 17 Feb 2004, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I seen that too.

Personally I think the women who do these things have kinda low self esteem, I mean who else would resort to having a relationship with a man whom they cannot touch or do anything with and some might not get released for years.

As for the prisioners, they just use these women for money.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I didn't see Ricky Lake, but I saw a seinfield where George was dating this chick in prison and how great it was becaue he only had to see her an hour a week or something and then congecal visits and stuff were nice. So it might have it's upside too.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!