ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2004, 07:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Starscream

why me 4...

what small tidbits do u remember from the first day of pwf?

Old 16 Feb 2004, 07:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Starscream

i remember wierd stuff...

moneen having a avatar with a rock wearing a helicopter hat
me tellling steph16 to hang her self
everybody asking to be a mod

more to come

Old 16 Feb 2004, 09:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Stick and I joining forces to rid PWF of a few select buttnuggets.
Shyne campaigning for every mod spot availiable.

also, more to come.
thanks for reminding me of that av, star.......i'm gonna start using it again.
Old 16 Feb 2004, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Green Sniper asking everyone if he should stay or go.
Amanda trying to be a mod here.
Sam eye Am being a fag and starting shit.
Old 16 Feb 2004, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I remember nothing... I was here... but I don't remember anything.
Old 16 Feb 2004, 03:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

God...way too long ago for me too remember everything....
Old 16 Feb 2004, 04:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't remember that much, only people thinking that I was the Old Phenom
Old 16 Feb 2004, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, of course I wasn't here for the first day OF PWF, but I remember my first day AT PWF.....

I signed on and began a thread about how Goldberg was better than HHH..........heh, before long I had been attacked by the members of the infamous TOWC: HHH, and a spirited argument ensued.....Truth, Slash and The_One were quick to inform me that I was wrong.....and Rock and Badman were quick to be on my side.....looking back, I thought it was quite fun.....as a matter of fact, I miss the spirited debates anymore.....seems like we all tend to agree on a lot of things, and the HHH hate, the Goldberg hate have all either gotten too tiresome or stale......

then, about three days later, the boards went down for what, 4 or 5 weeks?......temp boards came up and nobody liked 'em.....

so, hope you don't mind that I reminisced a little bit in your thread, Star......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 16 Feb 2004, 05:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I remember my first day of PWF and I do remember that I didn't like it here at first,but then I decided this place was ok...then I was hooked.I still was a little unknown and remember there a lot of flame wars going on...

That's all I seem to remember....
Old 18 Feb 2004, 02:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I don't actually remember anything from that first night that it was when I joined PWF... all I remember from like my first week, before I took the month and a half break was this Kurt Angle guy that was a thread making freak... lol.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 03:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

the only thing i remember were that People were Talking about the Whole Katie vick angle.

Old 18 Feb 2004, 04:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

guess what son... i wasnt here. but on my first day i just posted a thread asking for vince mcmahons address... meh.