ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What are the major things about yourself that you would like to change?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default What are the major things about yourself that you would like to change?

Not pysically but personality wise..what would u change or things that u are currently trying to change about yourself. We aren't perfect ..but we should always strive to better ourselves.

I would like to make myself less callous and insensitive about certain things...perhaps a little more tolerent of other's.

What about u?
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I think i'd like to get More motivation. ahh yeah motivation. No telemarketing scam for me. I'm too fucking lazy to call Tony Robbins for advise.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

.....For me it would be my bitterness and unfogiving nature to those that harm me or people i care about..
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Or yeah i forgot about my Indifferent nature. And my violkent tendencies. Yesterday a guy was working on a Bandsaw and i felt like pushing his hand through the thing. I didn't. but i felt like it. And he happened to be my friend. i gotta see a shrink
Old 26 Sep 2002, 02:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I would probably change how I am sarcastic about 90% of the time.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 02:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Meh, um, I would change the fact that I'm so dang nice.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 02:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would like to be more patient. Anticipation of anything drives me crazy. If I want something, I have to have it right then, etc... I hate it.

I am also a procrastinator, and that can be a big problem.

*adds* I have sucky self esteem too, I wish that were different.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't have much motivation for most things, which causes my procrastination. I guess i'd change that but i don't really care.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 05:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I honestly wouldn't change a thing. Most people think i'm a prick and i'm fine with that. I speak my mind, i'm honest and yes i'm an asshole at times. But i dont' hold back and i'm always straight forward. I'm not perfect but i won't change a thing nor would I ever want to.

Old 26 Sep 2002, 07:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I have to much temperament . If I could change something , I would make me calmly .
Old 26 Sep 2002, 07:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I hate people, I'd like to change that a bit...
Old 26 Sep 2002, 07:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm trying to be more sensitive to others feelings and the homeless or ppl less fortunate than me. My gf keeps riding my back on this one so I gotta do it.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 07:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
phillyplaya

Cool

I would change the fact I get jealous easily when in a relationship, sucks to be like that.

Old 26 Sep 2002, 09:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

being too loud
Old 26 Sep 2002, 11:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

i need too change being so hard on my self i need better self esteem every says why do you have such low self esteem because your so nice and a bunch of crap. and i need too stop leting people walk all over me and i been trying too stop and the family/friends isnt like it.