ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

MOTM and OT merge
View Poll Results: What do you think about the merge?
Keep it merged! 2 20.00%
Change em back 5 50.00%
There needs to be a merge but change the forum that was merged 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2002, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default MOTM and OT merge

Let the people decide if OT and MOTM should stay merged!!!
Old 26 Sep 2002, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Not everyone is going to like everything about the site. The mods and admins have dne what they thought was best and so far it's been working out just fine. As stated many times over, wrestling, sports, music and graphics all deserve their own forums. This is doing just fine with the merger and you can't please everyone. So far the mods and admins have done a fine job with the site, if we let the posters control this site and they dictated what they wanted god knows how messed up things would be. Im sure if things get out of hand that metting of the minds may get their own forum, but for the time being it's been working out well.

Old 26 Sep 2002, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I chose to unmerge and DC were is the DB

Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Dre the DB is the thread about the special olympics!
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Dc???? DB????? Wut are these code names!!!

-WhiteWolf
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I too say change back the merged forums and merge some other two......like the Entertianment and sport forum...their both a couple forms of entertainment...
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dave's slave

Naaa.....Sports and entertainment need to b separate.....

-WhiteWolf
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Sports is doing just fine on it's own. Doesn't need to be mixed with entertainment.

Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

The off topic needs something that will make it better, but really MOTM needs to be separate, we just need to get some people to post interesting topics in the OT, and by the way White Wolf, these aren't codes, well sorta, here maybe this will help
DC=Dogcatcher, duh
DB=Daily bump
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dave's slave

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

DC=Dogcatcher, duh
DB=Daily bump
lol....i must've had a blonde moment!!!

-WhiteWolf
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

It's ok WW!

By the way WW=White Wolf hehehehe
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dave's slave

lol i know that sweetie...

-WhiteWolf
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
lol i know that sweetie...

-WhiteWolf
She called me Sweetie, Yippay! LOL
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

i cant change it back....first everyone wants them merged, then you see it and you want it back
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Whoa Big Kev, i didn't say anything about having them merged did you take a poll and ask if they should be merged? Then don't say everyone, but if you can't change it back oh well,