ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

F'd up news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2004, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default F'd up news...

We get so much of this... I thought I'd start a little thread about it....

First story - This Class Blows

You know, during my time in junior high and high school we saw a lot of movies and filmstrips, and not one time did this ever occur to me.

Quote:
Two West Port High School students were suspended from school and could be charged criminally for allegedly having oral sex in a darkened classroom while their classmates were watching a film two weeks ago.

Police say the students, a 14-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl, were in a group that was watching a video with the lights down low on Jan. 30. The students reportedly left the group and moved to a corner of the room, where the boy pulled down his pants and the girl began performing oral sex on him. They reportedly tried to conceal their actions with a jacket, but several students could see what was occurring.

A substitute teacher was supervising the class at the time.

Four students reported the incident to the assistant principal. After looking into the case, the school determined that the act between the students was consensual, notified their parents, and suspended them for 10 days.
How proud their parents must be... It is interesting to note that the left in this country continually pushes the hypothesis that violence in movies and video games is one of the "root causes" of incidents like Columbine, yet they steadfastly refuse to believe that the overt sexuality in films and music is the "root cause" of behavior like this. How many liberals did you hear whining about the big deal that was being made over the Janet Jackson Superbowl incident? "Man, this country is full of puritans! It was a tit, so what?" Well, this answers that question.

And no... I don't care if my commentary pissed you off...

Post on... after all... All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence -- and then success is sure.

-Mark Twain-
Old 14 Feb 2004, 02:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i can understand the possibility of it in the bathroom, BUT IN THE CLASSROOM?

Old 14 Feb 2004, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

I have had friends who have jacked off during movies with the lights down, 2 to be exact. We still laugh about it to this day.

And so what if they had oral, big deal. You don't like it, look away. That girl sounds like a whore though.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

She does sound Like the impatient whore don't she!

Old 14 Feb 2004, 04:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

'First story - This Class Blows'

Fantastic title.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 04:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*reads post* *rubs eyes, reads post again*

*flabbergasted, shakes head and has no words to explain his thoughts*

*leaves thread, shaken by what he has seen*

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

*Throws bucket of ice cold water over oeo to waken him up*
Old 14 Feb 2004, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

i don't get it, lol
Old 14 Feb 2004, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^what dont you get? some guy was getting blown in class... what is there to not get?

although... i must admit... i have done a similar thing in the movies but in the classroom is just wrong.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 05:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I was being sarcastic
Old 14 Feb 2004, 05:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

you have a way with the sar-chasm, son.
Old 15 Feb 2004, 04:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

You Got To Admit, Some people are stupid. If you need a BlowJob so Goddamn Bad, at least wait till after class. Stupid kids.

Old 15 Feb 2004, 04:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

ive gotten a handjob during a little filmstrip. and i know a few other people who have also. nobody wants to learn about the french revolution anyways
Old 15 Feb 2004, 04:58 AM   #14 (permalink)

^

Old 19 Feb 2004, 05:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Kitchen Fresh Plague

My answer to the bird flu would be to stop eating birds. Cambodia has put their own spin on that idea.

Quote:
Rats are the other white meat -- at least for some people in northwest Cambodia.

Fear of catching bird flu has prompted some Cambodians to give up eating chicken.

The newspaper Light of Cambodia reports fresh rat is fetching a premium at local markets. Villagers catch the rodents in nearby rice fields and sell them for up 35 cents each.

One vendor reports selling 130 pounds of rat meat a day.

Apparently booze helps. The paper reports the rat meat is often eaten as a snack while drinking.
Mmm, mmm, mmm! Deep fried rat in the Colonel's original recipe, with 11 herbs and spices. Just like what we grew up with, only filthier and with more diseases. I wonder what they'll eat when they find out that rats transmit bubonic plague.