ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what happened to..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2002, 12:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Exclamation what happened to..

the Meeting of the minds forum? now everything is sqeezeed in OT. whats up wit dat?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 26 Sep 2002, 12:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I don't really like the combination of the two, it's a different mind-set for each one, I'd much rather have two different ones. Oh, well. Not like I can do anything. Excpet bitch and moan about it.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 12:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

For the most part the mods agreed that off topic wasn't getting much traffic nor was meeting of the minds so they decided to have them combined. For what it's worth, while I agree with their point of view, I wanted to see them kept seperate. Meeting of the mids was for the more serious discussions while off topic has become a cest pool for spamming.

I hope that all works out, but for now i'm going to have my reservations and my doubts. But I don't disagree with the mods and thie decision to be made on this. I hope that if things don't work out that meeting of the mids will be once again in it's own forum. I hope that answers your question.

Old 26 Sep 2002, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

TNBT, i feel you man i really don't like the merge myself i don't think it will do anything but cut down on intelligent post in OT, but we'll have to wait and see..

Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Merging is a good idea, but not MOTM and OT, it should have combined OT with music and entertainement, and/or sports, that would have made more sense.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I actually think it was a good idea, it makes it a little more accessible to people..allows more intelligant convo's into the OT.
The only major problem with the OT before is that anything intelligant was kept in MOTM's ...thus limiting the OT.
Let's just see where it goes
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Actually it's a better idea to keep music and sports out of here and i'm glad that we've done just that. Music and Sports have done just fine on thier own, and don't need to be in a forum where there are threads about favoirte pizza, or people fucking goats

Sports is it's own topic as is music...off topic is more for wanting tio know about world events, discussing food, hobbies and colors all that other off the wall stuff. It's worked out better that music and sports not to mention wrestlng have had their own seperate sections.

Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
TNBT, i feel you man i really don't like the merge myself i don't think it will do anything but cut down on intelligent post in OT, but we'll have to wait and see..
I agree... While its understandble to merge 2 lesser trafficing forums.. merging the OT and MOTM in particular was a bad choice... I enjoyed the seroiusness of the MOTM topics... and while its nice to be brianless on OT once in a while its difficut to conduct or find a proper didcussion thread anymore without wafing through several dozen OT topics that pretty much just Spam topics.. hope the Mods reconsider this decision...
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

well like Shyne said...MOTM limited the things to talk about in Off Topic. That is why we merged them. So that there could be more of a sort of seriousness to OT....kinda clean it up a bit.

-WhiteWolf
Old 26 Sep 2002, 01:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Thinking in the Off...wait what was i thinking about..damn it, i forgot, to much pressure to have to...i forgot again!
Old 26 Sep 2002, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
well like Shyne said...MOTM limited the things to talk about in Off Topic. That is why we merged them. So that there could be more of a sort of seriousness to OT....kinda clean it up a bit.

-WhiteWolf
Well its not working, theres still alot of spam topics... and the seroiusness of topics as lessened signfiigantly. If anything the opposite has happened..but thats my opinion..