ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fucking Cat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2004, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
why me Fucking Cat

So I got my cats fixed Tuesday and they didn't get home untill Today, So anyway one of the cats is not feeling well right now, so I had to watch that one more than the other one. The cat that was doing fine has not been seen since this morning by anyone in the family, so I decided to go check on her but she wasn't anywhere to be seen, so I started to get really worried about it, it got to the point where I went outside to look for her, the reason I thought about outside was because the dog was put outside today and half of the door was left opened. So the cat was no where to be found in the backyard or the surrounding houses. Me and my dad went around the town looking for her but she was no where to be found, by now Im panicking and I was determined to fine her. We got back home and I decided to look in my basement again, and there she was in a hole in the ceiling, fucking cat

So anyway, have you ever lost a cat, dog, etc...
Old 13 Feb 2004, 11:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Yes, and in a strange concidence, I found my cat in a hole in a basement. I wonder if they like to hide in dark spaces...
Old 13 Feb 2004, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah I have lost a cat and 3 dogs
Old 14 Feb 2004, 12:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

when we first got aour cat a couple years ago he was only a few weeks old. And we didnt have a plate thingy over our heating things and he fell into one of them. SO i called my dad we turned down the heat and he came over and took the vents apart till we found him. And the next day we bought some grate things to put over them.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

One night we let our cats outside,the next morning he didn't come in at all like he usually does.He ends up missing for the whole day,luckily he returned to our house the next day.

To this day,we have no idea where he went.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 08:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

yeah, once my grampa came over and his dog means everything to him..so this guy was fixing our garage door and he left it open and the door to get into the house so the dog ran away and i asked this lady ...have you seen a little white dog and she said it went on her lawn and took a shit..lmao....and ran away..I looked all over town almost..and we found out that she went downtown and some lady found here and brought her back...