ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Jay went to church.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2002, 04:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Jay went to church.

See Jay go to church.

See Jay saw this at church......

Church Stained Glass

See Jay run from church.........

I hope nobody else goes to this church!!!

Old 26 Sep 2002, 04:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

Default Re: Jay went to church.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
See Jay go to church.

See Jay saw this at church......

See Jay run from the church!!!
lol

Old 26 Sep 2002, 06:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Lol Don't worry I wouldnt even go to church anyways.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 11:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Jay, u went to church 2 times? once for PW and then again for PWF

here i'll say it again, lol @ the pic

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 26 Sep 2002, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I would go into church, but i'm quite sure i'd either melt or the place would fall and collapse on me

Old 26 Sep 2002, 11:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
I would go into church, but i'm quite sure i'd either melt or the place would fall and collapse on me
Yeah i've been away from church for a while and i'd probly get burnt by the holy water upon return

Old 26 Sep 2002, 11:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I was just about to say that if I went near the holy water i'm sure it would start to sizzle and boil. Last time I went to church I got kicked out for listening to motlley crues shout at the devil on my tape player. Our church had a carpeted basketball gym in it, and I was behind the stage listening to music and sleeping through service when I got caught.