ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Omelette

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Omelette

if you like them what do you put in them

for me I put a lot of different combinations like bacon, sausage, mushrooms, hotdogs, chicken, steak, ham, or turkey. As for toppings I like beans, gravy, hot sause, syrup, or chilli not to mention cheese lol
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Starscream

is all u ever talk about food? your getting on my last nerves

Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

nope and good
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Starscream

why is it good that your getting on my nerves, what i ever do to you, just because im so nice to people, doesnt mean you have to take advantage of my kindess and bully me around

Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

already told you why
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I prefer omellettes to have green onions, ham and cheese, and topped with picante sauce. I'm kind of a three egg guy.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Starscream

dammit kara, now your just being unfair, i just been analy raped by a micheal jackson look alike, and you dont even show me any compassion...no please, you already hurt my feelings enough

Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

sidebar, your honor. Why is this allowed again?

Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Now now ladies.. lets not fight.

For me i prefer grilled oinionsand a 3 blend of montery jack, sharp cheddar, and swiss cheese shreedied with bith of smoked turkey bits... YUM.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Starscream

oeo, what are you talking about, i thought u left

and wanderer, im just emotionally drain, im not fighting, just scorned

Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

my leave is only temporary. And today is just a short time opportunity to chat with everyone. I plan to be back full time around the end of the month.

Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't eat them anymore, to much fat and crap goes into them, but I used to love the spanish omelette.

Star, as much as you piss me off just ignore her. It's not worth the bitching anymore man, let it fucking go.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:55 PM   #13 (permalink)

wb OREO
Old 13 Feb 2004, 02:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Thank you, Syn. You've been chatting with Devilchild too much, lol.

In my earlier post, I forgot to mention that I also like mushrooms in omellettes.

Old 13 Feb 2004, 03:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Starscream

syn just raped you oeo, she always tries to force her will on people, shes a forum communist, she tells people how to talk, and if she dont like, she edits your threads, i dont even remember making that me and syn had sex thread