ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

It's time to get flushed down the LOO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default It's time to get flushed down the LOO

so i see it's Da Loo's Bday today and i wondered what happen to the guy? does anyone know?

also topic...what poster should make a return to PWF? and What poster that is gone should stay gone?
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Da Loo was nothing more then saras ass kissing puppet who couldn't think for himself. As for the pesron who i'd want back, it's also someone that should stay gone, because I would expose them for the freaks that they are. Audio conversations, pictures, and i'd personally destroy their life, and it's someone that I know personally and then some. Aside of that I want dr. detfink back!
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Loo posted at WG a lot until a few weeks back. He was a supermod there. One of the admins "accidentally" deleted him. He was never the same. I usually speak to him on MSN a lot, but he hasn't been online for a couple of weeks...
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the admin accidentaly deleted him...so kinda like when stone cold banned himself from him by accident.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
the admin accidentaly deleted him...so kinda like when stone cold banned himself from him by accident.
I think it was more of an intentional "accident". Another guy who was admin at the time doesn't like Loo, so he probably deleted him, while the other admin took the blame. But the hating admin has been deleted by a different admin. But now he's back. And he's a supermod.

But LOL @ SC
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

eh he was ok.

But i think whitewolf shoudl come back

and gee should stay away
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Da Loo and Da Posse was cool. I think something happened where he couldn't get back in here. I don't know what it was.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Da Loo and Da Posse was cool. I think something happened where he couldn't get back in here. I don't know what it was.
Yeah...his work blocked PWF. He couldn't get on at all. Just like my school's done.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 06:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I would like to see Shyne come back. He always had some thought provoking topics and some that were just plain fun.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 06:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I would like to see Kevin PWF come back
Old 11 Feb 2004, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

You really are an idiot aren't you sam?
Old 11 Feb 2004, 06:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I want Mac and Shyne to come back...

And whats with the nwo smilie??

Old 11 Feb 2004, 06:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Mc
Yeah...his work blocked PWF. He couldn't get on at all. Just like my school's done.
that sucks. If my work blocked pwf, I'd be gone too though

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Feb 2004, 07:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i want Oeo to return fully

and highlight should stay gone.....even though i highly doubt hes comming back
Old 11 Feb 2004, 07:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
i want Oeo to return fully

and highlight should stay gone.....even though i highly doubt hes comming back

Oeo's not going to return fully???....why not..