ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Would you ever fake your own death *don't read into this*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Unhappy Would you ever fake your own death *don't read into this*

Ok, one person knows what i'm talking about but this is pissing me off, and ..well it's getting to me. Could you ever see yourself faking your own death, or having your family fake your own death to push the person you were with away?

I know this might not make sense and I don't want to get into specifics, and no this is not something i've done, or plan on doing, or have thought about doing. But it's been done ....and well to me. I mean could you really be ruthless, and heartless and careless enough, to push someone out of your life so they'd "be better off without you". I've done some low things in my life, and things i'm not proud of. But ......anyways what is the lowest thing you would ever do to someone be it justified or not, and or what have you done that was the lowest point in your life.

Yeah I know, I should let something like this go ......but I just can't and I felt the need *for some fucked up reason*, to discuss this.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I would only fake my own death as part of some grand insurance scam...other than that, it would be a completely selfish and unfeeling thing to do to the people whocare about you...no matter how few there are.

Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I guess I don't understand why people would stoop so low, and to say it's because "you're better off without them". Who in the fuck are they to dictate how I feel, and who i'm better off with and or without! I chalk this up to bad karma, but still, it's got to be one of the lowest things to do to someone. Wow ....Ice has been broken, who'd have seen this coming?
Old 11 Feb 2004, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I would not stoop that low as it pertains to push a person out of my life, that to me just seems asinine and the same effect can be achieved by numerous other methods.

Now as far as a grand ins. scheme or some other form of lucrative payoff is concerned....I already has the tombstone engraved.

Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I would never fake my own death, it's one of the stupidest things that someone could do. This ain't "Romeo and Juliet"
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

There were no faked suicides in 'Romeo and Juliet'...
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah that's for sure, i'm still trying to figure out what kind of self attenion whore would do this, after someone gave up thier lives to help ...anyways I personally would hang the person or something more severe when I came across them again .....Karma my friend.....it does strieke back!
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

I would never consider faking my own death, because I know it would destroy a lot of people and make it almost impossible for them to move on with their own lives. Not only would it devastate my entire family, but also the world of wrestling and especially, all of my friends here at PWF.

Last edited by Jim Ross; 11 Feb 2004 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 02:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
There were no faked suicides in 'Romeo and Juliet'...
Juliet faked her death so she can go with Romeo, but it got all messed up and they both died killed themselves in the end
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I would never fake my own death. I am to close to my family and if they ever found out I did this, I would have no family.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 04:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

617 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 617

I would only fake my own death if I was being hunted down by The Mafia...
Old 12 Feb 2004, 06:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
Juliet faked her death so she can go with Romeo, but it got all messed up and they both died killed themselves in the end
yes, with the help of a special serum that knocks her out for 48 hours or so.

not long ago someone down under faked their death because they wanted to break up with their boyfriend... natasha ryan she was... the only reason i'd fake my death is for mass amounts of money.
Old 12 Feb 2004, 10:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Tell your friend I feel for him. Women like that should really be shot and tortured to the highest extent of hell personally. No offense to the ladies, here .....but it's how I feel.