ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What should i do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2004, 11:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Exclamation What should i do?

First killing or hurting myself is a no no.

So anyway, today i'm having a bad day. I'm getting stressed from college and i'm taking it out on a people, bit by bit. So i'm thinking maybe i should leave ya'll again(sorry) or just hide out in my room for a few days until i become a happy Slyster once more. Or have you got any ideas?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

well, i could send over some nice and purdy canadian mail order brides for ya..........
..if you'd like......

but seriously some of the best things to do to unstress yourself are the simplest.

Go get drunk off your ass. Right. Now. (self-explanatory)

Find some nice girl with an excellent attitude towards casual sex...and well, you get the picture. (and trust me, you're at college, there's scads of frisky women around)

Go out for some food. (make sure it's your favourite dish, eating good food cures what ail's ya........

Go to the mall, and buy yourself something you've wanted to for the last while.....
being a little selfish for good reason always makes ya smile......

just a few suggestions, hope they kinda helped.......
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Taking a few days and just keeping to yourself is always a good thing, or if you know what is bothering you, find someone you feel close to with trust, and tell them what is going on. That or just go to your room, blast some music and let it all out man.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Thanks for the ideas people. I'll try eating a nice dish and hiding out for a few days.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

playing sports with physical contact involved works well, too.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Cool man, just take it easy and relax. We'll see you around here in a few days, hopfully things get better for you.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Yep yep, relax, spend some quality time with yourself......(and no, not that way, you sick little bastards, yo).... and hopefully we'll see ya in a few days, fully recharged and ready to go, yo......

take 'er easy until then m'man......
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

or ...you could light up...kick back...relax

..ummm

Randy Orton does not endorse drug usage in any way shape or form

Old 11 Feb 2004, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Starscream

stop crying first off.... just relax, your period will be over soon, and youll stop PMSing

Old 11 Feb 2004, 10:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Star, you need to start giving speeches at schools man!
Old 12 Feb 2004, 05:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

your av and shit has weed all over it... go on, you know what to do