ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

edgezbaby is so pretty...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2004, 06:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Starscream

why me edgezbaby is so pretty...

i was just thinking of how beautiful she is...

anyway, what girls do u think are pretty?

hehe sandy, thats me and you

Old 10 Feb 2004, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMAO starscream did you break into the medicine cabinet again? I could go on all day long about a list of attractive women but some of that would only bring back nostalgia and I don't really want that right now.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 06:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

are you asking about any girls or just ones from pwf?
Old 10 Feb 2004, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Starscream

any girls

Old 10 Feb 2004, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wtf?!?!???
Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Starscream

what? does this thread seem odd? cant i tell everyone how pretty i think eb is?

Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Sandy is indeed very pretty

and Star ...this thread is kinda weird

Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Star, the only thing that you do which really starts to hit the edge after a bit, is you're always making threads kissing the female posters asses around here. Then the second they reject you or don't do what you'd like, you turn on them and call them bitches, cunts, you name it. I just don't know where you're coming from at times, but ....a compliment is a compliment I suppose.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Starscream

they are so mean to me...i know im not what most girls would call charming, being in a wheelchair and all, but i have feelings too, prick me, and do i not bleed? I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!!!

Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Star I know you're not a bad person, you've shown that in our conversations. Anyone that would pick on you *without being provoked* is just an asshole. But it doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level ya know? I think you're a pretty good person to talk with and you're not the monsterous asshole I once thought you to be.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Starscream

somepeoepl still just want to hate me, im like the hunchback of notredame, cept i dont have anyfun gargoyles to talk to... oh wait, badbert and vx are my gargoyels

Old 10 Feb 2004, 09:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't remember what EB looks like, or even If I saw a picture of her. SS do you ever drink, or do you go it sober all the time. just a random question that really has nothing to do with the topic at hand

Old 10 Feb 2004, 09:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Starscream

no, im usualy in the same state of mind

Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Star don't worry what others think about you. Some people would never have the class or decency of mind to understand what you're going through until it happened to them, or a family member or friend. You're pretty cool when you're not provoking people, and imo you've done a good job at being decent and just posting the last month man. I got a lot more respect for you now then before.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 08:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Starscream

i still wanna suck the juices out of eb's pussy, and put a whole bunch of hickies on her titties, push it in her with no condom... i want my pubic hairs brushing up on hers, i want her pretty white mouth, sucking on my high yellow rod...she knows she wants it